3.Is it over?

After that results episode for few days our chatting was bit wavery ...sometimes we texted a lot but most of the times our chats were formal and limited....days passed by and we finally landed in second year...first few months were really boring as second year was for one and a half year.....For our clinicals we were posted in different hospitals

There came a day where actually our connection got strengthened....me and Kriti had a plan to visit sterilisation department and other laboratories like pathology, microbiology etc at hospital....before that day,in my normal daily chats with karthik I told him that me and krithi are planning to visit those departments, to my surprise he said that he was interested to come with us...I was really excited after seeing that text... literally I couldn't control those happy feelings ... I still remember my anxiety and happiness... next day another friend of mine Vignesh informed us that he was also interested in visiting departments with us ....so krithi, Kartik, Vignesh all reached hospital by Sharp 9am but I went 20 mins late as usual 😂...after I parked my two wheeler I just checked my phone there were 2 missed calls from Karthik...donno why seeing those missed calls from him a kind of joy came in me ....then I saw krithi, Vignesh, Karthik waving at me from a distance and I joined them ..... After seeing him on that day a spark of joy came in my eyes ,he wore a pink formal shirt with cream light coloured trouser...he looked super cute in it 😍.... I was totally admiring him that day...as we were walking into the lab departments at the entrance there was some water dripping from the ceiling ,I didn't even bother about it as I was seriously thinking about him 😂... karthik gently moved me to a side to avoid those drops on me.... I liked his cute gesture...then he handed over a facemask to me ....we first went into path lab there ,we four were really interested and started knowing about those process of preservation of organs and other specimens... krithi and vignesh were discussing about some specimen... Karthik came from behind and he started telling me something related to those specimens... I loved that moment when he started talking to me and it felt good when he's beside me, I didn't know whether this was exactly happening to him or not but I was in a state of comfort and happiness... I liked him mostly because he talks like a gentleman...till that day I didn't know why I was interested or attracted towards him but that day gave me a hint that his spark and cherishing nature was one of the key factor which made me to pull towards him...most of the time we were together that day...I thought krithi would have noticed my crazy things fortunately she didn't 😂...most of the time I was with karthik he told me many things about labs, college, hospital and all....it was 12 noon... I didn't even realise that time flew away like a tornado...it was time for us to leave as that day we didn't have classes, I was not that interested to say bye to him and I wanted it to be 9am again but It didn't..a kind of sad feeling was in me but I couldn't do anything finally I said bye to him and he left...me and krithi also left the hospital and we decided to have lunch together...

We went to a restaurant nearby and sat near a good-looking neat table. Hotel ambience was alright... that lunch period was very crucial to me....we ordered some veg items as krithi is a vegetarian...as we were eating and discussing about that departments and all somehow I brought karthik's topic and I started telling krithi that karthik was so good at explaining things ,as krithi is a good friend of karthik she said "Kartik is a really nice guy,he manages things very well and he's very smart,he has that capacity to deal with anything " .. those words got registered in my mind...and for the first time I got a crystal clear thought regarding this matter my inner mind sent me a signal that not to miss such a guy....and automatically I got a smile on my face....after our lunch I dropped krithi near metro station and I reached home.... I was continuously replaying our hospital visit and Krithi's words..... those were the days where I started using snapchat.... Karthik wasn't there in Snapchat it was me who asked him to join Snapchat and he did and I was glad...we sent many stickers...but that day our funny stickers turned into cute stickers... I loved those stickers chat with him ... karthik was really good at sending stickers and msgs and I was totally enjoying it....

After 2 days our tough time started...my brother saw those sticker stuff in my phone and and I was worried about the mess it could Create at home ... unfortunately it happened and that ended up in blocking him on snapchat and WhatsApp....I Didn't even inform him before doing that...

I felt that everything came to an end... I thought our budding relation stopped at that stage itself...

Really was that an end?????

Keep reading guyzzzz 😛