4. Missing him?

After blocking him, days passed on with great difficulty ..... literally I was lost in random thoughts... I didn't even know what's going on with me. I really missed our evening chat,our crazy stuff and all.... suddenly he called me, the next day after blocking him, I didn't pick up... don't know what happened to me but I couldn't,the next day again I got a call from him, this time I picked up and tried to act normal as if he's nothing to me...as expected he asked me the reason for blocking....I was not in a position to explain all that stuff happened at home...so I told him some random reasons, spoke so formally with him and it ended...he said bye even I did...after that call I was totally depressed and sad... I don't know exactly the reason for my state...for few days I was in a lost mood ..but I tried be normal bcoz we are not even in a relationship..we thought we were friends ,bcoz we never admitted our feelings... I was not even sure about his feelings towards me...so I really thought to stay away from this matter... it was hard for me but somehow I managed that dramatic period.... slowly I stopped thinking too much about him...but there was one thing which I did daily... stalking his whatsapp dp, I used to unblock him see his dp and block his contact back..it was my daily routine before going to bed...everytime it was the same dp 😂... But then still I used to see his dp... I used to think that I was mad for some reason...an unknown reason.....

After a month or so I was busy doing my icmr project... I totally ignored my feelings towards him... I was like a liberal person cool and calm...for my project work I needed some signatures for that I went to hospital..after that work I headed towards parking zone to my scooty... I was just taking out my helmet then I saw a tall guy coming towards me.. I thought some random guy but again I looked at him....to my surprise he was Karthik.... I was amazed and extremely happy...but I controlled and started acting like a professional friend 😂....he said " hey hai ishika!...can u just give me lift to college... I didn't get my car today it's already late so if u don't mind can u?"...he wore a maroon shirt and with that cute request I couldn't say no, initially I denied him but Karthik somehow convinced me... he's damn good at convincing ppl... I asked him to drive..bcoz there was lot of traffic and I thought I couldn't balnace him.. I thought this in my mind but Didn't tell him...he said yes and he took keys both of us were on the scooty....we started moving.... that was my first ride with a guy other than my dad and bro...it was a different feeling to experience, some sort of cozy feeling.. I was close to him... his perfume fragrance was so strong that made me dizzy 😂..we discussed some random stuff,most of the time I was silent... I really loved those moments... I'll never forget them in my life... I never wanted that ride to end,unfortunately we reached our destination.. I was in a happy mood all that day thinking about our first ride... immediately after reaching class I told to krithi..she was surprised to the core and as usual teasing started....after reaching home I was still in my world of happiness by Karthik....but then a thought disturbed me, what if again I'm attracted towards him and if any other issues come up which leads into abrupt ending of conversation what would be my position?...so I decided to stay in control, immediately I unblocked him and told him that I can't stay or behave with him like before...he said okay but he was not convinced with my weird reasons...after informing him I blocked him again....

After few days krithi told me a shocking matter that karthik started talking to juniors of our college...he had many contacts and made friends with many junior girls ... for some extent it was good but when he started speaking to juniors somehow that jealous type of feeling started in me... I was disappointed... I was upset with his behaviour... I was angry with his activities...day by day that feeling started increasing in me... couldn't do anything just kept calm but I couldn't stay like that...it was very tough for me ,whenever I saw him, that anger levels started rising in me... I controlled it a lot but I wasn't that successful....

I got a feeling in me..did I overexpect from him?...bcoz it was his choice,he has all rights to talk to anyone... knowing all this still jealous feelings in me never ended.... I was worried...at some point I thought that karthik never had any feelings towards me...that thought itself used to be devastating...but I was helpless... I avoided him to avoid unnecessary risk stuff at home and also to keep myself in my zone....but all this reasons didn't stop me...

What happened then?

Keep reading guyzzzz 😛