28

9:00am and I was awake. I couldn't wait to move in with Harry. I got up and took a shower and did my hair. I put it in a messy bun since I knew we'd be unpacking. I did my eyebrows and mascara of course and got dressed in the only outfit I didn't pack; black tights and Harry's sweater. I collected the last few things I didn't pack; my phone charger, my clock, pictures of my family and Myles drawing.

I put them in the last box and grabbed my bag and shoes and brought them downstairs. "Hey hun, are you eating breakfast with us before you leave?" Mom said as I got a cup of coffee. "Of course! I wouldn't miss my last Sunday breakfast." I replied smiling and watching her cook the last few pieces of french toast. The boys were on the couch until mom called them to come eat.

We ate our breakfast and I helped mom do the dishes until I got a text from Harry.

H: good morning babe 🥰 are you ready for me to pick you up?

K: yup! I just finished breakfast 😊

H: okay I'll be there in 10

K: sounds great ♥️

I hugged the boys and mom goodbye and headed to the door. I put on my shoes and waited for Harry to pull in the driveway. "I love you guys!" I said as I saw him pull in. "I love you too!" Mom yelled and so did the boys. "Bye guys! I'll see you soon!" I said as I opened up the door. "Bye hun!" Mom said as I walked out the door.

"Hey babe." I said as I put my box in the back seat of Harry's Tesla. "Hi beautiful, how was your night?" He asked as he gave me a quick kiss before we began driving. "It was good, we watched a movie. How about you?" I replied with a smile as he put his hand in mine. "It was good, I cleaned out the dresser and after that I ate dinner and then watched Family Guy." He said smiling back. "Of course you did." I said laughing. He always watches Family Guy. He laughed as we pulled up to the apartment building.

I got out and Harry had already grabbed the box from the back seat. "Hello Miss Johnson, I hear you'll be staying here with Mr Styles." Roy said as he opened the door for us. "Yes I will be. And thank you." I said giving Roy a smile and walking up the stairs to the elevator with Harry. We got in and of course we made out; it was a regular thing now.

We walked into his apartment and he set the box down and put his keys in the little bowl along with another one. "So I made you a key, it'll be with mine in the bowl. I thought I'd be helpful since we work different schedules." He said as he picked up the box and brought it into his room. Or should I say our room.

I took off my shoes and headed into our room as well. "Ready to unpack?" He said giving me a smile. "Of course." I replied as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his body. He kissed me for a few seconds and then we got to unpacking.

It took about and hour to unpack all the stuff and another hour to organize it in the drawers and half the closet. Thank god Harry has less clothes than me and a walk in closet. There was just enough room for it all. "You can put your shoes next to mine on the rack if you want." He said pointing to the shoe rack next to the door of his closet. "Okay cool." I replied as I grabbed the boxes of shoes. I placed each pair on the rack and once I finished I sat down on his bed.

He sat down next to me and pulled me over onto his lap. He looked at me for a couple of seconds before smashing his lips into mine. "You're perfect. You know that?" He said smiling as he looked into my eyes. "I was thinking the same about you." I replied and pressed my lips back on his.