30

About a half hour passed and we got up and put our clothes on. Well I put on his shirt and my panties and he put on his jogging pants. "Mhm.. you can stay like that if you want. Who needs pants." He said smirking at me as he grabbed my hips and smashed his into mine. "I wasn't planning on putting on pants." I replied smirking back at him and pecking him on the lips before I pulled him into the living room. "What do you want for dinner?" He asked as we walked into the kitchen. "It's up to you babe." I replied as i got up on the counter so I could be the same hight as him. I was only 5'4 and he's 6'0 so there was quite a height difference.

"How about pizza I know a great place that delivers." He said as he grabbed his phone. "Okay! Sounds good." I replied smiling as she shows me the menu. "What do you want?" He asked as he scrolled through to site. "Pepperoni and bacon if that's okay." I said as he looked up at me. "That sounds great. I'll order it now." He replied as he kissed me before he ordered the pizza.

When he finished ordering I was still on the counter but I was playing my little plant game.
"Baby, are those little plants?" He asked as he looked down at the phone and back up at me. "Mhm It's my favourite game! You grow them! Aren't they cute?!" I replied with a smile scrolling up and down showing him all of my plants. "You're adorable." He said and kissed me before picking me up off the counter and being me to the couch.

We watched tv until the pizza got here and when it did we sat at the table and had a few glasses of wine to celebrate me moving in. When we finished our food we continued to fill our glasses up until the whole bottle was gone. "Wow. That went fast." He said laughing as he brought the bottle over to the counter. "Yeah." I replied laughing as well as he grabbed another bottle out of his cupboard which was full of wine. "Damn Babe, you have a lot of wine." I said continuing to laugh. "We have a lot of wine." He replied filling our glasses once again.

We finished drinking and moved to his bedroom to watch tv, cuddle and make out. We were pretty drunk and our kissing was sloppy but still hot as fuck. Anything with him is hot as fuck.