"Will you look at that? That's disgusting." Jungeun said which scrunching her nose at Jinsoul sitting not too far away with a girl in her lap, having a tongue battle. Jungeun, Heejin, Hyejoo, Yeojin and Sooyoung were sitting at the back of the class, at their usual spot, almost wanting to throw up at the sight.

"Oh my gosh, this is so disgusting I can't even-" Hyejoo picked up a pen on her desk and hurled it at Jinsoul, hitting her at the back of her head and startling her. "Get a room, will ya?"

Jinsoul turned around and glared at Hyejoo before turning back to the girl with a sweet smile on her face. The girl got off Jinsoul's lap and stared daggers at Hyejoo before leaving. "See you later, Nancy~" Jinsoul cooed.

She walked over to Hyejoo and flicked her in the forehead.

"WHat was that for?!" She winced, rubbing her red forehead.

"I could ask you the same thing, actually. I'm TRYING to have some time with a chick and you ruined it. Hmph!" She huffed loudly and folded her arms in a cute way, trying to guilt-trip Hyejoo.

"I won't apologise but blah blah I won't do that again."

"Yeah you better."

Just then, a teacher came and announced to the class," Um, please head over to 3.2 to have your English lessons since Mr Kim isn't here."

The whole class groaned at having to shift classes, even if it is temporary. Taeyong and his friends stayed put. "No, we are not gonna shift over. I hate the smart kids." He complained.

"3.2?? Yo, that's Jieun's class!" Heejin said excitedly, panicking a little and pacing back and forth, overwhelmed with this piece of information.

"Omg! You better look presentable." Sooyoung used her fingers to comb Heejin's hair, smoothing it out a little and dusted her uniform. "Do you wanna go for the baddie look or the soft look?"

"Duh, baddie." Heejin smiled as Sooyoung made her take her blazer off, leaving her in a button-down polo and tie.

"Great! Let's go." Sooyoung called the rest of the class to go.

"You're all late." The english teacher snapped as 3.8 entered the classroom.

"Don't remember asking." Heejin snapped back without looking at her and made her way to the back of the class. She sat at the desk behind Jieun's and her friends sat around her.

The teacher ignored what Heejin said and started lessons. Heejin was bored so she started staring at the back of Jieun's head. She has luscious locks, nice small shoulders and a lavender scent emitting from her. Everything about her is perfect.

Jieun suddenly turned around and noticed Heejin staring. "Oh? Do you need some help, Heejin-ssi?"

Heejin froze and tried opening her mouth to talk. "I-I...You're..." Her hands her clammy and shaking as she gripped onto her trousers.

Jieun had a look of confusion plastered across her face. Sooyoung saw this and intervened.

"Yes yes, Heejin is bad at english and she needs some help." She nudged Heejin.

"Ah, okay." Jieun turned her chair around to face Heejin. "Heejin-ssi, do you know how to read this?" She pointed at the textbook with the line reading: 'I like photography.'

"I likeu...potogeurapi..?" Heejin tried and got flustered at her accent.

"No no. It's 'I like photography'." Jieun said it with a nice, flowy pronunciation.