十三

"What is up, you degenerates!" Hyejoo stepped into class and took a deep breath. "Ah, our class is not that stinky now."

She walked to her seat and dropped all her books onto her table, and stretched her arms.

"Woah, why did you bring your textbooks to school?" Jungeun asked.

"Well, Heejin told us to do so. Anyways, I felt that it was a good chance to catch up on my studies, since next year is our finals."

"Eh? Where's Heejin? She's supposed to be here by now." Jungeun turned on her phone to check the time.

Hyejoo looked around. Jungeun is right, Heejin would usually be at school by this timing. She doesn't know exactly when, but Heejin started coming to school earlier. "Hold on, I'll call her." She held her phone to her ear.

"The number you have called is currently unavai-" Hyejoo looked at her phone, confused.

"Did she pick up?" 

"No." She tucked her phone into her pocket.

Just then, Yuna came in, panting. "Heejin... She got kicked out of school!"

"WHAT?!" The class yelled simultaneously.

The class started talking among themselves, speculating about what Heejin could have done to get expelled. Hyejoo, Jungeun, Jinsoul, Yeojin and Sooyoung did not know what to do with this set of information. Heejin may have been a delinquent, running around causing problems, but ever since she met Hyunjin, they noticed that Heejin changed a lot. In a good way, of course.

"Should... we tell Hyunjin?" Yeojin pressed her lips together. "She deserve to know about this right?" 

"I'll take one for the team and tell Hyunjin." Hyejoo shot her hand up, wanting to volunteer herself.

"You just want to see Chaewon, don't you?" Jinsoul laughed. "I'll accompany Jungeun. She might need help talking to the big smart kids."

"I'm not even going anywhere-" She looked weirdly at Jinsoul.

Hyejoo snorted. "Trying to shoot your shot, aren't you?" She whispered in her ear. 

"Shut up."

(A/N: i realised that there were hardly any lipsoul moments so :>)

"Since all of you are big babies, I'll go." Sooyoung rolled her eyes. Deep down, she wants to go to Class 3-2 to see that orange-headed girl.

"Can I go? Please? Can I? Pretty please?" Yeojin jumped up and down, trying to get Sooyoung's attention.

"Fine. we need to hurry, class is starting soon."

Before going to Class 3-2, they decided to stop at the restroom first. Well, only Sooyoung wanted to have a pitstop there before going to 3-2.

"Unnie! Hurry up!"

"Shut up, pipsqueak." Sooyoung said as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She rinsed her hand and with her wet hand, she combed through her hair. "I got things to do." She straightened (gayened) her shirt and blazer before smiling at her reflection in the mirror. "I look great. Let's go!"

The duo stood outside Class 3-2 without doing anything. Sooyoung wanted to knock, but for some reason her hand is not cooperating with her. 

"Can you just knock already?" Yeojin whisper-shouted.

"Why are you whispering?" Sooyoung whisper-shouted back.

"I don't know, just KNOCK!" 

Just then, the door to the class slid open and the girl who opened it was shocked and confused to see two girls whispering to each other outside their class.