Chapter 5

I take shinso ad set him in recovery girls chair. "Just the first day and you go and hurt a student badly" she says. We laugh staring. "Can you believe bakugo" i say rolling my eyes. "Honestly, at first i thought he was gonna beat me up more" shinso said. "I'd like to see him try after that" i say. 'Sorry to bud in but what happened" recovery girl asked. "Oh our teacher made us do combat training and of course she wins" shinso said. "How did she win, these injury's look bad and you dont seem phased" she said. "Its dosnt hurt" shinso said.

He had to rest a bit so i sat next to him. "I told you, you broke my arm" shinso teased. I roll my eyes. "Ill be right back i gotta go change"  i say. "Hurry back" he says. I leave and head to the locker room. Everyone had just gotten in there. "Y/n, hows shinso" someone asked. "He's fine" i say grabbing my stuff. I leave and go down to the nurses office. Shinso looked normal. He didnt feel anything so he didnt need a  Sling. "Come on kitty cat, I'm gonna take you home" he says. 

we walk out of UA. "Did you hear were getting dorms" i say. "Yea, thats gonna suck" shinso says. "Why" i ask. "Don't you think it would look wrong if we came out of my room, or if i came out of yours" he says. "Were best friends, always have been always will be. They'll understand and if they don't then ill deal with it" i say.  "So we need to pack tonight because were moving to the dorms tomorrow"  i say. "Ok ill drop by in the morning to pack my stuff at your house" he says. "Ok, ok just dont come at like 4am, bye" i say. "Bye" he responds. I walk in my house to see my dad. "Hey dad!" I say. "Hey, i heard your at UA now" he said. I nod. "Well if you need help packing" he says. I nod and go upstairs. 

I decide to take a shower before anything. I hop in rinse wash and leave. I put some jeans on then a long sleeve shirt.  I go to my room and pull out a suit case. I start to pack my stuff. I finished around 10pm. I wasn't hungry and I was exhausted. I just went to sleep in what i was. I heard voices downstairs. I saw what time it was then i tried going back to sleep. "Yea i just have some stuff upstairs"  i hear from downstairs. My door opens and i lean up. "Hey its 6 so we have 2 hours till me have to be at dorms" shinso said. "Its saturdayyyyyy" i whine. "Yea yea. If you get up I'll drive you to school" he says. I get up. "Do we have to wear our uniforms"i ask. "Nope" he says grabbing some of his stuff. I got up and decided to just change my shirt. 

I took off my shirt revealing a bra. "At least i left a shirt out." I say. I put on a pink pastel shirt with a blue unicorn. We finish packing and we grab our suitcases. I say bye to my dad and we go to shinso car. "Wanna stop for donuts" i ask. "Only if your paying" he says. "Ok then lets go to Shipley's!" I exclaim. We stop for 2 donuts each. "You got frosting on your face" he says. "Can you get it" i ask. He nods. He gets a tissue and wipes the corner of my mouth. "How much you wanna bet people think were dating now" i tease. He rolls his eyes. We leave and go back to his car. We get to the dorm. "Y/n" he grabs my hand. "I know you dont like big crowds. You hide it but I've known. So lets go in unpack and hang out just the 2 of us, ok y/n" shinso said. I nod. He lets go and we go in. 

We head to our dorms. Me and shinsos dorm was side by side. We go to the 2nd floor and into my room. We notice a door in my wall it wasn't a bathroom door. I open it to see shinsos room. "Okay" i say confused. "Looks like we can access each other's room through this" shinso said. "So its like were sharing a room" i say. "I guess" he says. We agree that we would condsider both rooms ours. So i put some of my stuff in his room and he did the same. We finished packing and it was lunch. Shinso grabbed his wallet and we ent downstairs. 

We were in the hangout area but tetsutetsu stopped us. "You gonna come to the party tonight" he asked. "Depends if we have time to do our favorite thing" we say. We walk past him. "Where you wanna eat" i ask. He states at me. "Ok that was stupid" i say. "Cotton cafe here we come" i yell. We arrive there. I notice my cousin is a waiter. We sit down. My cousin comes over. "Well there's my favorite couple" she says. "Where not a couple" i say blushing. "You dont know it but you 2 love each other" she says. I blush from embarrassment. "Anyway what do you want" she says. 

Sorry this was so short. I was tired and was uninspired.  I do enjoy writing this though. At the party next episode there will be underage drinking. Maybe a scene where its close to smut but it dosnt happen cause shinso good boi. Anyway hope you enjoyed. I might not be able to upload bakugo x reader today but i will try. Byeeeee