Chapter 6

Your POV

We get to the dorms after our bad run in with  my cousin. Shinso and me entered the dorm. I yawn. "Come on" he says putting me over his shoulder. He carries me into our room and sets me on the bed. I layed down and he gets next to me. We cuddle and pass out. I hear a knock. We had been sleeping 2 hours. I look and see shinso still asleep. I get up and open the door. "Isn't this shinsos dorm" Monoma asked. "The principle let us connect our dorms now what do you want" i say. "Party's in an hour" he says. Have i mentioned I'm grumpy when i wake up. I wake up shinso. "Come on party's in an hour" i say shaking him. 

He gets up. We were both still groggy. We get a t-shirt and jeans. We start getting undressed. I put my clothes on. "Hurry the fuck up" i say going back to that warmth of his bed. I stay there. "You wanna walk or me carry you there" he says sarcastically. I knew he was being sarcastic but put my arms up for him to carry me. He puts me over his shoulder again. He carry's me downstairs and sets  me on the couch. "You really are grumpy when you wake up" i hear a voice say. I glare. I see class 1-A. "We invited class 1-A to join thE party" tetsutetsu said. I look up to see bakugo. 

"Are you fucking kidding me" i say. I look at shinso. "Why i he here" i say groggy. I was still waking up. Shinso shook me. "Calm down!" Tetsutetsu said. "Its fine, hes waking me up" i say. He keeps shaking until i punch his gut. He squints. "Really right now" i say. "Rematch" he says in a serious voice. I walk outside with him. People came out to watch. "Go easy on me I'm still fucking waking up" i say yawning. I felt a punch to my gut. "So were playing dirty now" i say. He smirks. 

Bad ass fighting mode

He try's to punch again but i dodge. He keeps trying to hit me but I dodge. I sit down on the floor next to a bush. I yawn and stretch. "Ok I'm awake" i say standding up. I change at him grab his arm and slam him. "Owwwwww, what are these floors made of" he complains. "They put a layer of titanium sol no more ground breaks" we hear. Shinso stands up. We start pushing at each other. He whispered in my ear something that pissed me off. "Fine!" I yell. "Ill try a little hat=rider but dont ever say that again" i warn. He nods. I run at him. He couldnt see me i was going to fast.  I appear behind him. 

"Damn you can get on my neveous" i say behind him. He knew where i would pop up so he grabbed me. He slams me to the ground. I get back up bored. he whispered the same thing again. "Hitoshi!" I yell. I charge punching him every way possible. I was not doing it hard though.  He falls backwards. "Calm down!" I hear bakugo yell. "Shut the hell up" i snarl. Shinso pops back up. "Come on at least try" he says. I shake my head no. He keeps punching  me. I yawn i was not even joking. He stopped. "Thanks for the massage. But I'm tired now" i say. I grab him to fast for him to notice and slam him to the ground. "Ok, ok you win" he says. He wasn't bleeding or anything it i was sure that hurt. People look at the ground to see shinsos body indented. He gets up and carries mr bridal style back in. "Dude arnt you in pain, you just made an indent in metal. Titanium for that matter" i hear a voice.

"I'm fine" he says putting me on the couch. "I have a quiestion" Monoma asked. "Hmm" we hum. "What did Katsuki do to you" he added. Shinso crossed his arms and looked away nervous. "If you wont tell them i will" he says. "Go ahead, scar back" i say. "Lets say I wasn't the nicest to shinso" he said. "Like always" kiri said. "One day she appeared infront of him and..... never mind" he says. "Come on tell us" people said. "He has to much pride to say hes scared of me. And I'm pissed at him because he started rumors that i was a slut in 8th grade. If you have ever seen that scar on his back. That's from when i beat his ass up in 1st grade. I say smiling. "Monster" he said. "Scar back" i say cheerfully. "You scare Katsuki bakugo" i hear. 

"WHO WOULDN'T BE SCARED. IN FUCKING FIRST SHE WAS AS STRONG AS ALL MIGHT" he yelled. I just smiled and tilted my head. My tail flicked. I stood up with shinso and we continued are party. I felt someone grab my tail. I growl. I look and see mineta. I looked and saw shinso pissed. "Ok ok dude I'm sorry" mineta said. "Ok if someone's gonna beat me up let it be the girl" he continue. "Be happy its me who does it" he growls. "Its fine" i say picking shinso up. "Just dont touch it again" i say walking him to the kitchen. "I hate when you do that" he says. I grab a shot of what i thought was juice. It burned my throat. "And that was not juice" i say coughing. "Your right its whiskey" he says. I felt groggy. "You get drunk easy i forgot" shinso said. He picks me up. "Alright to bed we go" he says. I was already drunk. 

"Shinso is she drunk" denki said. "Anamals get drunk very easy" he says. I play with his hair. "Its so fluffy" i say. I look and see people watch. "BACK OFF" i yell. He closes his door. I put my head on his chest. Note IM DRUNK.  "Warm" i purr. He lays me on the bed. "I'm horny" i say crawling in the pillow. I saw blush. I took My shirt off. "Put that back on" he says. He locks the door. "WhY You LOck tHe dOoR" i ask. Cause if someone walks in they will get the wrong idea" he says. We hear a knock. "Is y/n ok" someone asked. "Yea, dont come in!" He says. "Why?" Someone said. "B-because my shirts off" he says. I laugh. "It is the other way around" i laugh. "AND IM TELLING YOU TO PUT IT BACK ON" he blushes. His face was red. I grabbed one of shinsos shirts. It went over my knees. I take my jeans on and lay in his bed. 

"If you sleep here where am i gonna sleep" he asked. "WiTh Me" i respond. "No your drunk and you will try something" he says. "But its cold without you" i say. I felt hm crawl in bed. "Don't try anything" he says. I nod. I crawled into his chest. I fall asleep after he put  his arm over me. It went dark and i felt safe. I went to sleep with his heart rhythm as white noise.

How was it? Good. More coming soon it is almost 7am. Ill make another episode befor I sleep. Byeeeeeeee~