💙Twenty Two 💙

" We only let you go because it was your father's last wish for you to help Harry ", Stefan Salvatore had said two days ago as Ella had talked to her guardians about leaving Mystic Falls to help Harry in his quest to find the Horcruxes .

Now she waited alone on an airport for Mad-Eye Moody that would be picking her up .

It had been arranged as such ,so , there was no turning back now as she stood there . She would be part of a distraction to get Harry safely to the Burrow .

She ,Ron, Hermione and others will be drinking Polyjuice potion to disguise themselves as Harry . She'll be escorting Mad-Eye . Mundungus Fletcher would've done that ,but he'd fled so Ella was to take his place .

She was nervous to say the least and afraid because if they failed some of them would be dead .

She looks up when an old man in a brown coat comes walking over to her. She knew the brown coat ,but not the old man.

" Moody ?", she asks to make sure that she wasn't being tricked .

" Yes, and you're Ella Morgan , come along now ,Girl , the rest of the people are waiting for us ".

She decides to follow the old man even if she didn't trust him . Look what happened to Moody in her fourth year . He was locked up in his own trunk for months while some Death Eater played Moody.

The others did really wait for them . Outside of the airport in a minivan as cover because she'd taken Muggle transportation.

" Hey,Ella !", Hermione calls in a whisper when she sees her best girl  friend .

Ella just  smiles at her and gives her a hug  .

" Blimey , I would've thought that it's Elena Gilbert getting in here ", Ron says reaching out to pull at Ella's hair .

She'd straightened it with Muggle products and it now hung silky smooth down her back.

" Yeah, my  Uncles had  flipped out when I'd  straightened it before I boarded the plane yesterday  ".

'Flipped out' was stating it lightly . Damon had been so angry that he broke a few bottles of Bourbon and Stefan..well, he just couldn't look at her because his eyes didn't want to see silky straight hair in the place of  the curls  he'd loved . If she wasn't about to board a plane in   two hours he'd probably have locked her up and never let her leave the house . They yelled at her for a good thirty seconds too . It was awful . Stefan had never really yelled at her like that before .

Yeah her Uncles were furious enough to raise their voices at her .

" I would've flipped out too ", Ron says as the minivan sped out of the airport parking lot .

She  rolls her eyes at him before asking Tonks about  Tonks' parents . They were afterall family .

" They're alive and well ,Ella, my mother just wishes she could meet you . She really loved your father ".

Andromeda Tonks had been Sirius' favourite cousin . She'd married a Muggleborn  Ted Tonks unlike her sisters  Bellatrix and Narcissa who'd chosen Pure Bloods .

" No time now ", Ella says,"  life has gone down a huge dung hole".

Everyone understood what she meant by that .

An hour later they finally arrive at number four Privet Drive where Hagrid were waiting for them near the door .

Ella smiles at him when she sees him .

They have no time for chit chat as Mad-Eye knocks on the front door .

It isn't long before Harry opens the front door and Ella can't stop herself from hugging him  first . He hugs her back ,but lets her go fairly quickly just to be encased in two other hugs from Ron and Hermione .