🍄Thirty Two🍄

Ella hated dark places . She hated not seeing what was around her . She hated hearing things that probably wasn't there . Squeaking and whispering and scratching .It drove her insane .

She was  stuck in a dark room with not even a single flame to light up the place .

The masked men had shoved her in there . None of them had spoken a word . Not even a single peep .

She'd asked them who they are ,but they'd just ignored her and that had angered her ,but she couldn't do anything to make them tell her who they were . She was powerless . That scared her the most because they could do anything to her and she won't be able to protect herself against them .

She was wandless and even if she could do spells like her mother , she had no guarantee that it would work.

Atleast I'm not stuck in a marriage to a bloke who looks like my uncle ,she thought to herself .

That much was true . She wasn't stuck in a marriage with someone who looked like her father figure .It was disgusting and inappropriate . It was just ew !.

A soft sigh escapes her lips . If only she had the means to contact her Uncles . It would've been nice to know that they'd come for her . She really needed that assurance .

How in the whole wide world did I get into this mess ,she thought . In her heart she wished that she knew why she'd become trapped in a place with people that looked exactly like others from her world .
She didn't even know where and what this place is .

All she knew was people had mistaken her for a girl named Clara who must look exactly like her .

She didn't think about how that was even possible . No ,it was possible . Coming from a world where the supernatural existed things couldn't be more normal than it already was . Which brought her to this: the real Clara had to be found and brought to that man who looked like her Uncle . It will save her Ella from ending up , pretending to be Clara forever .But first she needed to get out of there and fast . If she was out there in the outside world ,she could help herself far better than being here , locked up in a dark room .

A sudden determination grabbed hold of her . She was done moping around . She needed to find a way out of the room and the only way was to let go of her self-pity and getting up from where she sat in a corner .

She couldn't see ,that was true , but she could feel around with her hand and maybe just maybe she could find a window or something that could give her some light or an escape route .

Hope flared up inside of her as she began her search with her hands feeling around in the dark . She had no choice but to try her utmost best . She can do it . She knew she can .She just had to stay
         🍄🔥🔥🔥🍄
" Where in the world are we gonna find her ?", Damon asks looking around the street he and Stefan had appeared on minutes ago .

It was a strange street to be exact . It looked like those found in Europe and some Asian countries . Narrow cobblestone streets with limited space to walk on .

It made him frown because this was definitely not America .

" The bracelets remember ?", Stefan says using the duh tone  .

Sometimes Damon just didn't use his head and that mostly ended up getting them in trouble .

Bonnie had made them bracelets that would point the way to Ella . So far it just didn't work ,but Stefan had the feeling that it was leading them somehow . He just didn't know how.

" Let's just get going , Stefan," Damon sighs doing that eye roll thing he always does when agitated .

He was worried about Ella . She might be an adult now ,but it didn't mean he stopped being her guardian.  He could tell that Stefan too was worried. Stefan raised her most of her life, didn't he . That meant the bond between him and Ella was ten times stronger than the one she had with him ,Damon. It sucked really. It was something he really regretted in his life . Not being there when she was still a very little girl.