Chapter 4

You walk into the training room, your combat boots clicking the ground.

You wore a black long sleeve body suit with a cleavage hole, ripped fishnets underneath with combat boots, fingerless gloves, your domino mask, and lastly your necklace

It helps you when you use your powers..

On top of your outfit, you had a few gadgets too.

Of course your bow that your father gave you, able to turn itself into a staff if needed. Your arrows are magnetic to your quiver. So if and when you run out of arrows during a fight, you press the magnetic button on your quiver to bring back your arrows.

Unlimited arrows..

Unless they break of course. Then that'd be bad.

You walk and join Raven at her side, in between Jaime and her. You notice Garfield still wasn't present.

"This is a warmup round. Work together as a team and defeat the enemy. Any questions?" Kori asks as she stands behind a control panel.

"Yeah, real quick. Is Green Bean ever going to show up on time?" You raise your hand and snicker, nudging Raven in her arm.

Raven and Jaime both chuckle, snickering at Garfields tardiness. Starfire didn't look pleased at your question.

You quickly stop smiling and look to the ground, light blush dusting your cheeks.

"You begin... now!!" Kori shouts as she presses a button on the panel.

The three of you get into a ready stance, you pulling out your bow, knocking three arrows on the string.

Suddenly, holographic H.I.V.E guards surround the three of you, making you all immediately jump into action.

Jaimes scarab produces a blaster on his right hand, a shield on his left arm.

Raven uses her power to shoot dark matter at a few holograms, protecting Jaime a few times.

You, on the other hand, use your bow and arrows to shoot each hologram, sometimes more than one at the same time.

When your arrows were completely out, you retract them back to your quiver. Unfortunately, a few more H.I.V.E. men were right there.

You whip your bow into a straight staff, spinning it around and slicing through the holograms.

One hologram had gotten behind you, and held a katana in the air, ready to strike.

Suddenly, you hear an eagle squawk from behind you..

Just in time, a green eagle flies by and turns into a lion, landing on the hologram and protecting you.