⋆N I N E⋆

❝     dear heart, 

                                                             why him ?      ❞

                 aesthetic and banner made by mariz_j and Ayesha_Juheer

                                   ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Asher, surprisingly, left her alone for the rest of the week. 

She didn't mind, but she felt herself expecting him to be there whenever she walked home. She wasn't supposed to feel slightly let down whenever he wasn't there, but she was. She hated her brain making that stupid assumption that he'd be there.

Until she woke up Saturday morning to her entire family gone and Asher making, or rather, failing at making, pancakes in the kitchen. 

She walked down the stairs, hair in a messy ponytail and rubbing her eyes, yawning. She honestly wished she'd never gotten out of bed - especially when she stopped at the bottom of the stairs, seeing Asher Klein making pancakes in her kitchen. 

"Asher?!" She said in disbelief, eyes widening. "What the frick are you doing in my kitchen?!" 

He smirked, licking some pancake batter off his finger. His dusty blonde hair was messy, and he had on his penn state sweatshirt, which was covered in pancake batter. "Hey Claire, good morning to you too." 

"No, seriously, what are you doing in my kitchen?" She exclaimed, grabbing some paper towels off the rack to clean off the counter. 

"Well, I came over when your parents were about to leave, and they let me in. I think they think I'm your boyfriend." 

"Why does everyone think you're my boyfriend?! And nice of you to show up after ignoring me the rest of the week, but that doesn't explain why you're here. Especially why you're making pancakes. Do you even know how to make pancakes?!"