⋆T H A N K Y O U⋆

thank you.

two words. 

thank you.

guys, i couldn't thank you enough for the never-ending support ! because of the all of you people, more and more people are reading my story and could i ever thank you enough ? no ! i love you guys to the bottom of my heart, if you're here when i publish or if you're here 6 months later. 

there are so many people i could thank. 

veni ? thanks for always supporting me and being the best soul sis one could wish for. 

gracie ? you're so amazing and have been so supportive from the beginning, thank you.

 ami ? if i had a quarter for every time you supported me, said amazing things about me and to me, i'd be so rich. 

maya ? i swear i don't know what it'd do without your constant support and love, and the fanfiction ? that made me so happy i swear.

 melody ? ur incredible and so sweet, ty. 

soph ? ur so sweet and supportive and ur comments make my day. 

phia ? ur an amazing sis, thanks for liking my story lol.

meeral ? ur a queen, and i love your comments and support.

emma ? ur the sweetest and i love ur constant clasher loving comments and ur amazing support.

ana ? ur comments literally make me cry with laughter and happiness, and ur an angel. 

chel ? i'd never forget u ever and ur literally so supportive omg. 

rose ? i love how  you loved my story so much u read in one morning, which makes my heart burst with happiness.

owl ? ur comments make my day, thank u sm. 

mariz ? ur enthusiasm for my updates and how much u loved it made me so happy, ty. 

 lula ? ur so sweeettt omg thanks for all the amazing incredible comments. 

ashe ? i swear ur comments make me tear up a bit, ur so sweet !

liza ? ur name is amazing and i love ur constant support and amazing comments that make my literal day !

sim ? ur literally so supportive, like what ? thanks for the wonderful comments. 

dani ? your comments make me feel like my book is truly amazing and so am i, thank u sm. 

zaakirah ? reading my story in like two days and continuously supporting it, that's amazing, ty.

aspen ? im so glad you loved my story and how much you loved it made my heart sing.  

tay tay ? the freaking out, omg's, alsklsldlksd, and being an awesome irl bestie is cool beans ( remember when u used to say that 24/7 omg lol ? ).

anna ? the woman who started it all, and that's pretty much everything, thank u sm. 

andrea ? you're so freaking awesome and i love your support, even though susan, does it look like you write letters ? 

i love you all so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much !! thank u sm !! you guys literally make my day everytime i publish a chapter and ily to the moon and back <33 

this is a thanks and a dedication to everyone who's supported me along the way with paper rings. 

thank you. 

two words, yet they mean so much. 

thank. you. 

thank you for the reads !

the comments !

the constant support

ILY GUYS SM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LWKDKSKDKDKKDKDJ YAYYYYYYYYYY

and now ? 

this is the last chapter of this story at this point. 

thank you guys for sticking with me throughout this whole book !!

hope you enjoy sweeter than fiction 😊

with love, naomiiiiiiii