Disclaimer & Introduction

Disclaimer:
I own Aurelia, her family and her storylines.

I do NOT speak polish so I'm relying on google when I write polish things. My friend who's polish suggested the names Aurelia Kowalski. Please don't think I'm trying to make fun of people who are polish because I promise I'm not.

I do NOT own the Chicago franchises

Elle Voight and Payton Voight belong to ElleVoight

Introduction:

Aurelia Kowalski is 22 years old, growing up she was in and out of care, she lived in Poland with foster family's and care homes until she was 12. Two months after she turned twelve Aurelia moved to Chicago to live with aunt, Chicago quickly became Aurelia home. Aurelia continued to speak polish along side English however when she was upset or angry she would more often speak polish. When Aurelia was 15 her aunts boyfriend took her hostage and it was down to Chicago P.D. To rescue her. From that day onwards she decided she wanted to become a cop, she worked harder in school and passed all her subjects with A's and B's. Aurelia went through the police academy and was detailed to the 21st district. She was partnered with Kim burgess. The pair of them hit it off immediately and didn't care about the age difference of 9 years and soon started a relationship.

Stay tuned for Working As A Chicago Cop [K.Burgess]

Tags:
hardywoman99  ElleVoight LaurenLove18