ix. I'VE GOT YOU

"It's time." Five smiled.

" 's a little scary up here, but..." Seven commented weakly, high above the clouds in the revolving sky crane, circling the luxurious prison.

"Nah, this is fun. Don't be a pussy, Seven." Four cut him off. Iris shook her head as she could practically hear his smirk thought the intercoms.

"Yeah I got the gun smart ass. Remember that."

     Seven came to a halt, directly facing into the bedroom's large, crystal clear windows. Zero began to wonder what poor bastard had to clean those windows, although her thoughts muted as Seven spoke softly once again. "Overwatch is set. Got the target in bed, scratching his balls, reading some Chinese book."

     Zero grimaced. "Why are we saving him?"

"Hit it guys." One commanded.

     The screaming of tires filled the ears of pedestrians as the vehicles darted into view. Up into the valet came a white, sleek ferrari, followed closely by a black modern motorcycle, hot on it's heels. Zero, Two and Three were to storm the building. Clearing out the first floor, all the way up to the penthouse and taking out the guards in Murat's 'cell.'

     In the car were Two and Three. Suits. Black masks. Cold glared. Zero, as always, took the bike. Dressed in a matching textile jacket and trousers to blend with the motorcycle. Unlike the others, Iris wore a neon green mask. Her new favourite colour.

     Four was now stories high, dangerously making his way across the moving yellow sky crane. He smiled to himself, softly. Zero would be freaking out up here. As he reached the end of the crane he safely dropped down onto the rooftop, feet touching solid floor once again.

"Eagle's landed." Seven informed. "I love that movie line."

     Zero's eyes stayed fixed ahead of her. Half in focus, half fear. She watched as an attendant opened Three's door. The hitman knocked him out, cold. Two proceeded to copy his actions.

     The valet walking over to assist Zero stopped dead in his tracks. The girl calmly dismounted her bike as the male stared to run, she produced a gun from the straps around her legs and fired a single shot. The man dropped to the cold floor. At least her aim was getting better, she shrugged.

"So close." She taunted, stepping over the man, eyes locked on the main entrance. Iris always found it easier to kill a man.

"Hello boys." Five ripped the pin from the nitrous oxide canister and rolled it across the floor like some sick, twisted bowling ball. The gas rapidly entered the lungs of everyone in the lobby, captivating them in hysteria.

     The trio then scouted their way across the floor, searching for those wasn't already on the ground and knocking out whoever remained standing. A young male, covering his nose, darted towards a phone.

      Iris spotted him from the fog, pulled a knife from one of the pockets on her right leg and threw it into his arm. Blood pooled from his injury and he stepped away from the phone, sliding to the ground. Five, who was already making her way to the phone, glared at Zero.

"We got a 911." Zero announced. Pissing off Five, just that little bit more. "Cops were called. We got 13 minutes."

     Four was a thousand feet high, securing the zip line for the ghosts. He scanned around him, praying he was alone. After it was safely set up, the male went in search for Murat. However, the guards had other ideas.

"There's movement, man." Seven informed.

"Where." Four breathed out, he crouched closer to the ground.