End

"No!" How could you choose between any one of them? You finally regained control of yourself, look at the dying sakura tree. Although there may appear to be infinite petals on the tree, it was falling too fast for you liking. Every few precious seconds you wasted, a beautiful pink leaf would fall delicately from its branch, crumbling to ashes the moment it touched the ground.

"Y/N!" A gasp fell from your frozen lips at the familiar voice. Things just had to get worse, didn't it?

Monsta X was here too, and they certainly looked friendly.

The boys ran away from you, towards the other seven, minus Kihyun, who were here to sacrifice you. Oddly, you couldn't see Kihyun anywhere. The full moon supposed to be tonight, which meant that the ritual... Alarm bells rang in your head. No matter what happened, you mustn't let yourself be taken by Monsta X.

"Y/N!" You nearly screamed when you felt yourself being pressed into someone's chest. You pulled away, surprised to see that it was Kihyun. How did he get here amidst the chaos? You glanced back to the unfolding mess. BTS was fighting the rest of Monsta X. No boy had noticed that Kihyun was with you.

"I thought you might be scared." He said, leaning down to press his forehead against yours.

You were too numb to say anything back. You only stood there silently, as he exhaled lightly, giving you as much comfort as he possibly could in such a dire situation. A wet substance escaped your eye, rolling down your cheek.

"It may be hard for you, but you must choose one of them. Or else... All of them will perish. It's better to save one, rather than letting them all go. I... I didn't even get a choice to save any."

You looked up, tears like crystals threatening to fall out of your eyes. "But how can I choose? How can I be the one who decides who deserves to live and who gets to die?" You sobbed, watching as 13 boys clashed with each other. Some were already severely bruised, with bloody scratches on their cheeks.

"Who do you love?" He smiled sadly at you. "Who calls out to your heart, just that little bit more?"

Your heart beat a little faster as he said that.

"I..." The word fell softly from your lips.

"But I can't do it. I can't!" You ran your fingers through your tangled hair, leaning into the comfort of Kihyun.

"I know you can, Y/N. You're the bravest girl I know." He pushed you away gently, holding your shoulders in his hands firmly. "You should choose soon. Your time is running out."

You shuddered as yet another petal fell to the ground. Now, there were barely about ten petals left.

"Kang Y/N."

You heard the voice again.

"Who is your choice?"

...

His face was a canvas, splashes of paint streaking across. Angry watercolours of blue, red and purple heavily contrasted his porcelain skin. A cut on the left cheek stung was stinging painfully.

Jin became painfully aware of a fact. The sudden panic forced his exhausted and beaten existence so count the number of people that were engaged in the fight.

1...2...3...

...13.

13.

"Namjoon! One of Monsta X is missing!" Jin used all the strength he could muster to shout the words to his leader.

Namjoon elbowed Wonho in the nose, causing the latter to collapse on the ground like a sack of potatoes. He gave Wonho's head a good kick, enough to knock him out.