What's Next?

Thank you guys so much for reading my March Prompts! I'm sorry there weren't as many prompts this month, but this month has been very, VERY busy. It's a lot.

That being said, this might be a pattern. As I'm sure you all know, the world is a weird place right now. I don't know what the future will be like or what'll happen. I don't want to overwork myself, especially when I have a bunch of other stories to focus on.

As for the next Prompt Month...well, I'm doing something different. The next month will be July, and the prompts I'm using are actually for Claudeleth Week! I'll get more into that in a minute. As for additional prompts that month, I don't know. Some of you may know that Chrobin Week takes place during that month. I don't think I'll be taking part in it this year.

I've thought long and hard about this decision and in the end, I would much rather participate in Claudeleth Week. I already know the prompts and have plenty of time to prepare. I don't even know if there will be a Chrobin Week this year, so that's another factor. We also don't usually get the prompts until like two weeks before, which isn't enough time for me to prepare, especially during that time.

I'm really sorry if you were looking forward to Chrobin Week prompts. I might write a few (if it even happens) but I won't make any promises.

These are weird times we live in. Keep your heads up and wash your hands. Stay safe and stay inside. We can get through this. Thank you so much for reading and look forward to reading more.

 Thank you so much for reading and look forward to reading more