16.Blow back

Blow back
Chapter 16

Songs for this chapter: Keysha Cole – Love

Bobby V – Slow down

Tank - I don't think you're ready

Usher – Confessions

"I feel pathetic," I confess. Looking away from him. "I just can't believe Scarlett would tell her that"

"Yeah, she's a bitch" he agrees. "So is Amelia, If she knew that Frankie only gives her the time of day because she puts out-" he bursts out laughing.

I find myself laughing with him, remembering how Frankie told me he's just messing around with her. Trents right. She is a bitch. I feel strange laughing though, I feel like I've just lost my best friend. This trip has turned into a nightmare and we aren't even through the first day.

"Yeah, you're right. That would clear the smug smile from her face for sure" I look at him and his eyes are wild.

"You're beautiful, you know that" he unexpectedly tells me.

The connection his words have with my body is crazy and instant. I know I shouldn't feel this way when I have a boyfriend, but I can't stop it. I definitely don't feel beautiful, my eyes are all puffy and I'm sure my mascara is smudged across my face.

"You need to stop saying things like that to me," I tell him, seriously. "It's not fair on Reece or Lola"

He's takes a few steps closer to me. "I can't help it," his tone as serious as mine "I'll stop if it makes you feel uncomfortable."

"That's just it, it doesn't. The complete opposite actually" I mumble. My breathing is shaky.

"Do you like it, Charlie, the way you feel when I'm around you? The way that I speak to you?" His voice is low and husky.

I nod. He takes a step closer.

"Does Reece make you feel the things I do?" He practically purred the words into my ear, sending shivers down my spine .

I physically can't talk. I just shake my head like a child. He takes a step back and pulls his lips into a side smile.

"I won't stop" he informs me.

He takes a cigarettes from his packet, and I watch as he lights it and takes a drag. I love watching him smoke, it's my guilty pleasure.

"I feel confused," I admit, finally finding my voice. "I love Reece, but you really do make me feel things that I don't feel with him."

Trent takes a drag of his cigarette and steps to stand in front of me. He places his hands around my mouth, bringing his face close to mine and breaths the smoke, gently into my mouth. We are so close that our lips almost touch. I take a breath, inhaling the smoke and breath out. He waits for a minute before taking his hands from my face.

"What was that?" I question.

"A blow back, do you want another one" he asks, taking another drag.

This time as he places his hands round my mouth, I wrap my legs around his waist. Bringing him closer to me. It feels natural, like this is where he's meant to be. I feel my heart start to flutter as his lips almost meet mine again. I battle the urge to lean in and press my lips against his.

When I finish inhaling the smoke, he releases his hands from my waste. I realise that my legs are still wrap around his waste, as he brings his hands down my back. I'm so inexperienced, I don't know what to expect next. All I know, is that I don't want him to leave my side.