18.The boys shower block

The boys shower block
Chapter 18
The actual shower block on the residential I went on when I was 17 😩🥴😄

The boys shower blockChapter 18The actual shower block on the residential I went on when I was 17 😩🥴😄

Songs for this chapter – Dermot Kennedy – Power Over Me

                                           J Hus – Play Play

                                           Craig David – Fill Me In

                                           Drake - Emotionless

I'm basically putty in his hands. It's like, now I don't have a boyfriend, a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Not that Reece ever was a 'weight' on my shoulders, I did love him, but he never made me feel like this. I truly never knew what I what I was missing, until the moment Trent kissed me.

"Stop" I giggle, pushing him away.

He pulls me closer, smiling "l can't keep my hands of you"  he breaths while putting his arms around me.

Again, I blush at his words.

"Come on, we need to go back for dinner" I say, pulling him towards the cabins.

I hadn't realised how hungry I was, as we approach the picnic tables the smell of mac and cheese wafts through the air, and my stomach rumbles. I hadn't eaten a thing all day, with everything that was going on, eating didn't seem important. I probably wouldn't have been able to keep it down if I did eat anyway.

Everyone from class has now gathered around the brown benches. I feel anxious, not knowing exactly where to stand and not knowing who will speak to me. Scarlett is standing with Amelia, Sammy and Lisa. As soon as I approach, they start whispering and obnoxiously laughing. It's evident I'm not welcome to sit with them. I take a deep breath, and swallow down the anger that's creeping up my throat. Trent squeezes my hand. He must be able to sense my anxiety. At is touch I start to relax, remembering that I'm not alone.

"Trent, Charlie," Frankie shouts from the other side of the picnic area. He's sitting on a table alone. "Sit with me" he flashes his brilliant smile.

As we sit, Amelia looks at me as though she's going to pounce.

"Ignore her," Frankie says as I take a seat. "She's being an idiot, I told her that I didn't like they was she spoke to you today.."

"You did?" I asked, I'm shocked that he would defend me.

"Yeah of course, she was out of order, I told her that she was just jealous of you and that it was really unattractive the way she acted. She's so pissed at me right now" he bursts out laughing.

"I don't want you and her to fall out over me"

"It's fine, she was starting to annoy me anyway"