Chaoter four

Wendy point of veiw ~ its been eight months since fairy disbanded and we went our separate ways. Me, Lucy~née, Gray~nii, Charla, and happy stayed together.

We've been to a lot of places in the last eight months. We've also made new friends. Lucy~née became good friends with Minerva. We ran into the sabertooth team when we were in crocus. We hung out for a week. Minerva apologized to Lucy~née. We even exchanged numbers.

Sting-San and Rouge-San taught me some moves. Which really helped me out. Orga-San and Rufus-San did also. I learned a lot from them in a whole week. They wrote out some moves that I could practice to better my dragon slayer magic and attack magic which I was really grateful for.

We learned that Yukino-San learned new magic. She is now a shadow light angel slayer. Sting, Orga and rouge have been helping her. She has master the basics of it. She and Minerva mostly spent time with Lucy. Gray, Charla and happy spent time with frosh and lector. They taught the two how to transform and some magic. Frosh mastered the basics of ice magic. While lector mastered the basics of earth magic.

Sting and rouge we're really happy. Sabertooth was extremely surprised to find out that frosh was a girl. Lucy~née was surprised that they didn't know that frosh was a girl. It took everyone a while to process that.

The exceeds all exchanged numbers also. The day we left sting declared Lucy as his sister. Everyone sweat dropped while Lucy-née actually agreed with him. Now they have a sibling bond. Like how me and Lucy have one.

Over the eight months we've also gotten stronger and trained more. Lucy-née has mastered Loki's, Virgos, Cancers,Taurus's, Capricorn's, And Sagittarius's star dress on top of Aquarius's and scorpios. She has unlocked Aries, Libras, Pisces and Gemini's star dresses.

She has gotten even stronger I'm so proud of her. She can hold her spirits out for longer periods of time now. Her bonds with them have also grown.

Gray~nii has mastered the basics for demon slaying magic. He has also started magic his own moves also. They are his own special attacks. He has also gained some of Lucy's magic also. He adds them to his attacks for his regular ice magic and his demon ice magic. It's pretty cool. But it's attacks are more dangerous. He is also able to control the darkness with in him because of his bond with Lucy.

Happy and Charla have also mastered the basics of their Magic's and are able to stay in human for for two weeks straight. They are able to use their Magic's in their exceed forms also which is pretty cool. They have gotten faster in their flying magic also. They can fly extremely fast and are able to carry up to three people. One in each of their hands and one by their tails. Charla has also been learning how to control her future sight magic. Which is good. They both can also hold their own in a combat battle.

I have also gotten stronger. I am able to stay in my dragon force for about a whole entire day. My combat skills have increased also. I have gotten better at healing also. I am able to heal about 10 people before I run out of magic. I have learned new attack moves. Which is amazing. I have been learning how to control the wind to my will it's pretty cool.

We all have unison raids with each other which is pretty cool. Our bonds with each other has grown along with our trust in one another. We are also able to fight in sync also.

We've kept in contact with all of the other guilds. I text with eve at least twice a week. I have also started growing feelings for him. But anyways the best part of our journey is my boobs have finally started to grow in. I am extremely happy and I've grown about three inches since we started our journey.

Right now we are going to our next destination which is Akane beach. We are spending two weeks there. To look for Aquarius's key, train and relax. Me, Charla, and Happy are sharing a room while Lucy-née and Gray-nii are sharing a room together.