Hold my hand💜

Hey !! In three days it would officially be a year since Blackpink had a comeback, they broke their own record 😭😭
We must stay strong✊😔
In this chapter there will be Ikon Bobby, Bigbang GD, TOP Daesung and Taeyang, if you don't know them ask me if I should put pictures of them in this chapter or maybe do another chapter where I put all the idols you don't know.

Please enjoy💜💜

Jennie

"Ok, Put the pop, back in pop, at the top yah, what we rock, they all rock, had to stop.." I scratched my head while reading the lyrics.

"What's wrong ?" Asked Chaeyoung.

We are both in the library working on new songs and also the love song project.

"I don't know.. I came with those lines but honestly I don't know what to do with this, I am working on a new song but I lost inspiration I guess.."

She was smiling at me, I don't know why but after she came back from hospital, she just acted like nothing happened. She is always smiling and try to be friend with me even if I've been horrible to her. I feel kinda guilty and want to apologise to her but don't know how to express myself..

"Do you wanna go out with me ?" I asked.

She lifted her head and stared at me like I was some sort of alien, then she turned her head to search if I was talking to her, am I an asshole at this point ?

"M-me ?" I nodded, she smiled brightly. "Of course ! What do you wanna do ?"

I smirked

"Actually I got a really good friend that I haven't seen for weeks now, will you come with me visit him ?"

Being kind and having the opportunity to get high, you're so smart Jennie.

"Sure !" she seemed a little hesitant at first but quickly packed her stuff. "I am ready" she smiled at me.

"We're gonna walk but it is not that far you'll see."

"But we won't be late for maths right ?"

Fuck I forgot that I have maths after... I mean we don't have any exams so I guess it's ok.

"Don't worry, we're not gonna be late, come on" I took her hand so we can go out of the library.

"Wouah, that is the first time you're touching me.." Said Chaeyoung.

I rolled my eyes and let go of her hand.

"Oh my god are you blushing ?" She asked, her hand covering her mouth.

I am supposed to be kind to her but she really is making this hard.

"Shut the fuck up"

I mumbled and continued to walk but she wasn't following me, did I hurt her feelings ? I turned around and saw her sulking. I sighted.

"Listen, I didn't mean it ok ? You know I always respond like that."

She smiled at me again, she got a really beautiful smile.

"I accept your lame excuse but I will not go with you if you don't hold my hand" she smirked.

Then the choice is easy.

"Ok bye."

I was about to turn around until I saw her eyes watering, she was really hurt by my decision.

I rolled my eyes and took her hand, I wasn't looking at her but could heard her tiny "thank you", I tried really hard to not smile.

We were walking for about fifteen minutes and Chaeyoung was still holding my hand.