Five

School outfit:

———————————————————————————I'm sitting at the kitchen table, looking at my food, wondering how I'll get rid of that psycho if I starve myself to death

I'm sitting at the kitchen table, looking at my food, wondering how I'll get rid of that psycho if I starve myself to death.

"Can you please eat something?" Steph says from the other side of the table. I told her everything last night. Stone drove me home, I texted her that I left the party. I slept in her bed, beside her, she hugged me all night while I cried myself to sleep. I don't even want to go to school today, I'm scared.

"No. I'm not hungry."

"Look, this is just a matter of time. You have to go along with him for a while, just so you don't anger him and nothing happens to you."

"Are you listening to how crazy this is, Steph?"

"This is insane, I know, but there's nothing you can do." she says and I get up, ready to go to school.

We get outside to go into Steph's car, but I spot Stone's car driving over and parking right in front of me.

"Isn't that his car?" Steph asks, but before I could answer her, two men step down from the car and shove me in the back seat. I start to scream uncontrollably before a hand quickly covers my mouth. Tears start forming in my eyes and panic starts to set in when I realize that Stone is the one covering my mouth.

"Stop screaming, or I'll give you something to scream about." he smirks and I push him away.

I slowly calm down and take in my surroundings. "Let me out of this car. Now, please." I calmly say. But it appears that I've said some kind of joke because Stone is laughing.

"Princess, I think I was being clear enough last night." he says and puts his hand on my exposed thigh, titening his grip with each word, "1) No one tells me what to do. 2) I am your boyfriend, therefore I am going to drive you to school and back everyday." I can't take the pain much longer, "and 3) What do we say now?"

"Sorry! I'm sorry, okay?!" I shout and he eases his grib before rubbing around the red area on my thigh with his thumb.

"Apology accepted." He says and plants a kiss on my cheek. I feel like I want to vomit right here, right now. "You look beautiful, princess." he says before intertwining his fingers with mine, with his other hand still on my thigh. I try to take my hand away but he just holds it tighter, so I give up fighting.

We arrive to school, unfortunately Stone decided to drop me off in the parking lot, where most of the students are at the moment.

I get out of the car and realize that he's doing the same, "You don't have to get out, just go." I say but only earn a glare from Stone before he gets out of the car and walks towards me. All eyes are on us.

"Remember, my princess, I have eyes and ears everywhere. And don't come near that teacher, alright?" he says as he leans back on the car and pulls me to him, his hands on my waist, I'm standing between his legs.