Thirty

My eyes widen in horror as I look at Collin's bleeding shoulder. He shot him.

"Oh my god." I whisper before running to Collin the same time he falls to the ground. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" I shout at Stone who still has his gun pointed at Collin, well, Collin and me now. "I-I'm calling an ambulance, okay?" I whisper to Collin, whose head is resting on my lap, and my hand is pressing on his shoulder, trying to stop the bleeding.

I keep looking from Collin to his blood on my hand to Stone who looks furious and now more people are around us.

"H-Hello? Please, I need an ambulance he's been shot, please-" I start shouting through tears before I feel nothing but a hand wrap itself around my arm and starts dragging me up. I look up, and its Stone.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I struggle to get out of his grip, but its no use. I keep struggling as he drags me to the car. I can't stop looking at Collin's helpless body on the floor, blood oozing out of his shoulder, and much of his blood covering my clothes.

"STOP IT! LET ME GO!" I scream as Stone throws me into his car and slams the door shut. I quickly turn my gaze to Collin, and now he's out of sight, people are surrounding him.

Stone gets in the car, slamming the door behind him. "YOU MONSTER! DON'T YOU HAVE A FUCKING SOUL? I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I start shouting my lungs out the second he gets into the car.

"HEY" he screams, making me flinch, and shut up. He quickly takes a handful of my hair and brings my fair closer to him. "DON'T YOU EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME." he shouts again, and all I'm doing is crying. "You're lucky I didn't kill him." he whispers through gritted teeth.

"I hate you." I whisper back. "I wish you'd kill yourself instead." I say, and immediately regret it, that was way too harsh. But again, he just shot Collin, so I can be as harsh as I want.

"You just wait for what will happen to you when we get home." he says before releasing me.

"You know what you've just done, Stone? The slightest bit of trust I had towards you, is gone. Completely gone. I told you he kissed me because I care about our relationship. We had honesty. But not anymore. Whatever happens, be sure that you'll never fucking know about it."

He starts the car the same time the ambulance arrives. As Stone drives away I keep looking back, looking at Collin being put into the ambulance, and praying to god that he'll forgive me after this.

"Oh, and by the way, no place with you in it is called home. You will never be my home you fucking asshole." I spit out and he just chuckles. More like an evil chuckle, but I don't care.

We arrive at it his house, oh how much I hate this place. He gets out from the car and rushes towards me, opening the door and grabbing me from the arm again, before glaring at my blood stained clothes and hands.

He drags me inside, "EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT, NOW!" he screams at some men standing in the living room. "DOES NO ONE FUCKING UNDERSTAND?" he slams a vase to the ground and I flinch as the glass shatters and spreads all over the place. "GET OUT!" In a matter of seconds, everyone is gone.

He grabs me again and rushes up the stairs, dragging me with him along the way. I'm not fighting, or crying, or struggling. I know I have a punishment ready for me, and I'm going to take it like the strong girl I am. Bring it.

We enter his bedroom, and as usual, he throws me on his bed, and I jump back a little. He goes back to lock his bedroom door and then rushes over towards me.

"You're gonna learn how to FUCKING treat me." he says as he starts tying one of my hands to the headboard.

"Sure won't be worse than the way you treat me." I tell him, all angry.