Eleven

We arrive downtown, at an area I never heard of before, its looks pretty poor and scary

We arrive downtown, at an area I never heard of before, its looks pretty poor and scary. Stone grabs my hand with a hard grip, "Don't look at anyone, don't talk to anyone." he says, I don't say anything.

We enter through a valley, then he opens a secret door, I'm pretty sure no one would realize it was there, then go down some stairs.

Its not that crowded in there, there are about some thirty men, some are piling cocaine blocks, some are putting weed in bags, others are organizing guns. I feel so afraid, so I get closer to Stone, and harden my grip on his hand, he looks down at me, probably kind of shocked by my movement.

We walk into a room, "Boss, finally-" some guy who looks two or three years older than me comes up to Stone before looking at me, "Wow, hello sweet cheeks, I'm Hunter." he says as he smiles at me. I look over at Stone, rage already filling his eyes.

"Watch your tongue Hunter, unless you want me to rip it from your fucking throat. That's my girlfriend." he says.

"O-Oh sorry, man, I thought she was just one of those whores you always bring around." Hunter says and my eyes go wide. Of course they get girls and take their turns with them.

"I think its best if you just get out of my fucking face." Stone says and Hunter nervously walks to the end of the room.

Stone lets go of my hand and I don't hesitate to run to the corner of the room beside the door. I feel very uncomfortable and scared. I don't want to be here.

"Axel, how much did we make today?" Stone asks him as he ruffles through a bag filled with money.

"Just a few thousand dollars. Easy money." he says.

"Rocco, did you sell any guns today?" Stone asks the guy seated on the couch, I look over at him and he's already looking back at me, glaring at me, actually.

"Rocco? Are you fucking deaf? Stop looking at her before I take your eyes out!" Stone screams at him.

Rocco rolls his eyes at me before standing up and turning his gaze to Stone, "No, amigo, no guns today." he says through his thick Spanish accent.

"I fucking ordered you yesterday to sell the bag of guns I gave you. Get on it." Stone says as digs points his finger in Rocco's shoulder.

"Sorry, boss." Rocco says before exiting the room, glaring at me the whole way.

"Why is he looking at me like that?" I ask nervously and all the guys in the room look over at me.

"Because he's a weird fuck, that's why." Stone says, all mad. He walks over to me and places a kiss on my lips, "Don't mind him, one more look and he's dead." he says before walking back to his friends.

"Hey why you look so miserable?" Hunter asks me from the other side of the room.

"I'm forced into this." I say and Stone quickly turns his head to me, "Behave, princess." he says.

"I can do what I want, Stone." I say before his guys go all 'ooooh' and Stone looks more than furious.

We walks over to me and places his hand on my waist, hardening his grip with each word he whispers in my ear, "Don't even think about doing this here, or I'll fuck that attitude out of you right now. Behave." he lets go and my eyes start tearing me up at his harsh words. I'm very sure there will be a bruise left on my waist.

I stay quiet for the rest of the time spent in this room, which felt like forever by the way.

"I'm going to head upstairs to my office, you guys finish up here." Stone says before walking over to me and grabbing my hand, then exits the door.

Hunter screams a 'bye' as we leave but I don't reply, I don't want to be friends with anyone here.

We walk up to his office, which is huge. How many offices does this guy have?

"Stone?"

"Yes, kitten?"

"Why do you do this illegal business if you have a legal finance company?" I ask him, curiously. I mean, seriously, why?

"I'm just... used to this stuff I guess, the illegal stuff. I grew up with the bad people." he says as he sits on the chair behind his desk. "Come here." he says as he looks me in the eye.

I walk over to him and he pulls me to his lap before kissing me. As usual, I feel his erection getting stronger under my butt and my face goes red before I pull away.

He chuckles, "Getting horny, are we?"

"What? Of course not." I say, a complete lie.

As I'm sitting on his lap, I look over to his laptop, he's purchasing stuff form the dark web, of course. I think I might actually give him a chance if he quits all the illegal stuff. Oh, who am I kidding? I won't ever willingly be with him. Or anyone like him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asks me which makes me realize that I was lost in my thoughts while looking right at him. I mumble a 'sorry' then he goes back to his work.

We spend another hour or two in the warehouse and I am exhausted. I'm starving and tired and I want to get out of here.

I'm lying on the office couch trying to take a nap for the tenth time, "So, is there any specific place you wanna go have dinner at, princess?" he asks me and I sit up.

"No." I simply say.

"As much as I'd love to have you for dinner," he says as he smirks and my eyes widen, "I've made plans. Plans you'd like." he says. Waw, he's really doing some effort, isn't he?

"Can't I just, go home?" I ask him.

"No, we're having dinner together. Period." he says as he closes his laptop shut, comes over, grabs my hand, and we leave his office.

---------------------------------

Hi guys, I'm sorry for this short and unimportant chapter, its just I'm moving to a new scene after this and I'd much love if it were in a new chapter. THANK YOU!

BTW OVER 500 READS I CANT BE MORE GRATEFUL 💖