6: I wish you would have told me sooner

*a smidge of smut at the end*

You could fill your heart thumping in your ears. Bucky hadn't said anything yet. And the silence felt like a knife through your chest. Had you made a horrible mistake? Should you have kept quiet? Did you just lose your best friend?

He finally looked up at you."I wish you would have told me sooner (y/n)." You were too late. Here I sit tightly trying to hold back the tears.

"I'm sorry Buck. I was just so scared of losing you. And now that I know that I have..." It gulped back breath trying to fight the tears, unable to finish your words.

His hand reached for your face

His hand reached for your face. "You haven't lost me." He whispered against your lips. "I wish you would have told me sooner so that I could have told you that I never stop thinking about you." Your breath catches at his words. Were you even breathing anymore?

"What?" You say confused. A slight smile rises on his lips.

"(Y/n) when you got shot I almost lost it

"(Y/n) when you got shot I almost lost it. I wasn't lying when I said I didn't know what I would do without you here. Yeah I was still seeing Lisa but it's only because I couldn't have you. I didn't want it ruined our friendship."

His hands tied down on your face. And your breath was still hard to catch. "I love you more than anything. You're my best friend besides Steve of course" you laughed at his words.

The night of your fumble crossed your mind. "Bucky that night that I came to your door..."he cut you off.

"That wasn't what you thought. She spilled wine on my shirt, that's why I didn't have one on. It wasn't what you thought. She's very nice and I enjoyed my time with her but you're the one I want. You're the one I've always wanted."

His lips reach down to yours. "Can I have what I want now (y/n)?"

Your heart pounding in your chest as your lips reached up to his. "Yes," was the only word you could breathe out before you crashed his lips under yours. His hands wrapped around You're waste bringing closer to him. A moan escaped your lips as the air between you disappeared. Your hands glided up his back feeling every ripple and muscle.

His lips consumed you causing fire to reach through your body. Everywhere he touched everywhere he thought he would touch. "Bucky," you moaned.

His breath rushed against your lips, "I've waited forever to hear you say it  that way," He confessed. Still holding you close to him. You could feel your heart beating against his. You stood there for a moment lips to lips, eyes still locked.

"I'm yours if you tell me stop I will. But I'm yours now and forever," he whispered. You were in awe didn't shock at his words. "I just didn't think you'd want me the way I wanted you. I'm strong but naive this world. I just thought you'd want someone better." His eyes downcast.

You reached for his face making him look at you. "you are all I've ever wanted. You are all ever want." You say bringing your lips hard against his again. "I'm yours Bucky," you whispered. His hands wrapped tighter around your waist. His hands chilled up to your hair tangling there. His legs moving towards the room and onto his bed. 

He set you down against his sheets. You know this is filled with the scent of him. Your hands continue to roam his body as youve thought about countless times. But the real flash couldn't compare to your daydreams. He was scars and flesh and beauty. His hands reach for your shirt and you lifted your arms willingly. You pulled out his shirt. Fair is fair.

He laughed knowing your thoughts before you could even tell him. Next you were reaching for his pants just as he was reaching for yours. The hunger was building between you. I feel like they're half naked he stopped. His eyes grazed You up and down. You swallowed hard. "You are absolutely beautiful," he said, his had framing your face. "I have thought about this moment so many times before. And yet I don't feel ready for it now that I have you."  In that moment you knew he wasn't commenting on your body. He was talking about your soul.

He wrapped your legs around his hips. He kissed you hard as you felt him enter you. His mouth devoured your moan. He moved slowly at first letting you adjust to him. But as your hands gripped him harder he moved faster against you.

His hands tangled in your hair pulling you your head back exposing your neck. His mouth devoured you. Tracing deep kisses down the crevice of your neck to your shoulder and back. You pulled out his back, gripping the flesh there causing your own scars, marking him. He was yours now.

His metal hand grasped tight on your hip. You knew a bruise would be left there. But you didn't care. He gave as much as she got.and you would take any bruise and any scar to show that you were his just, as you left yours on him.

You felt heat rise in your belly as he continued to move hard inside you. His lips found yours again. Never breaking stride. "Tell me your mine," he gasped against your lips. Your eyes locked on to his.

"I'm yours," you breath back. "I'm yours now and forever," you whisper kissing him hard. Your arms pulling him against you harder. You needed him, his weight, his heat all of him. Like a starving man you devoured his lips as he rode you. Your hips pounding into the bed. You could feel your walls tightening around him.

"Bucky," you cried.

He ate your words. "I'm right here doll, I've got you." You pushed yourself harder against him creating more friction as you grinded against him. His entire being swallowed you whole as you let yourself go against him. Crying out his name is your orgasm.

The entire world felt dark for a moment until you felt the warmth again. His warmth, all around you. He was solid against you, "I'm never letting you go now doll. You're mine," he whispered against your ear. "all mine."

"