Chp- 5

Andy POV.

We are finally here at roadtrip house.
I got out of the van and oh god the house looks so big and beautiful.

"Come on Andy" Rye said.

I started to follow him inside while others where picking their bags.

He took me towards the kitchen.

"Sit down" he said. I sat on the dinning chair and just kept looking at him.

He brought an ice bag and place it on my cheek.

I kept focusing on his face. His face features are so beautiful, those chocolate brown eyes and these perfect red lips.

"This will help the bruise" he said.
I smiled. We both kept staring in eachothers eyes. While he kept the ice bag on my cheek. I saw his eyes travelling to my lips and then back to my eyes.

"Guys" we heard Brooklyn's voice and he immediately moved away.

"Yeah ?" Rye asked.
"Well we have brought all our bags inside and Rye you should show Andy his room now" Brook said and left.

"Yeah come I'll show you your room Andy" Rye said. I nodded and followed him.

We went upstairs.

"So this is gonna be your room and that is my room infront of yours, this door in the side is your bathroom. If you need anything I'm just across there you know it" Rye said.

"Okay" I said smilingly.
"So I guess you can sleep now okay ?" He asked.
"Yeah goodnight Rye" I said opening my door.
"Goodnight Andy" he said and walked towards his room.

I looked around my new room and it's actually beautiful. Its small yet feels very comfortable.

I stripped down to my boxers and got under the cover.

I can't believe I'm living with them now
I hope Ian never finds me.

( At Ian's mansion )

Ian POV.

I threw my glass on the floor breaking it into pieces.

I can't believe it ! He fucking ran away !
This time he is gonna pay for it !

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU LET HIM GET AWAY !!!!" I shouted one of my men.

"S-Sorry Sir... we will look for him and bring him back s-soon" he said.

I removed my gun and placed it on his forehead.

"If you come back without him, I will kill you !" I said giving him a death glare.

He nodded and ran out.

I sat down on my chair and signed.

Andy Fowler you cannot run away from me !!! You belong to me and you will be Mine and only MINE !!!

( Next day )

Andy POV.

I woke up after hearing a knock on the door. I got out of the bed and opened it.
Rye was standing there shirtless with a hoodie in his hand.

I blushed when I realised I was half naked too. Rye's eyes travelled up and down my body and my cheeks went red cause he checked me out.

"Umm... I brought you a hoodie of mine" he said lifting his hand a little.

I looked at the hoodie then at him.

"Well since you don't have clothes for yourself I thought you might need something to wear till we bring some clothes for you" he added.

"Oh t-thankyou Rye" I said blushing.
He handed me his hoodie and went to his room.

I closed my door and looked at the hoodie. I smelled it wow it smells like him so much. I love it.

I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower. After the shower I went to my room .

I wore my jeans and the hoodie which rye gave me. I again smelled it and looked at myself in the mirror.

Why the hell am I smiling !? Oh god !
I shook my head and went out.

I went downstairs in the kitchen.
Everyone were there.

"Goodmorning Andy" Brook said in his usual hyper voice.

"Goodmorning guys !" I said.
"Come sit here" sonny said. I went and sat beside him.

"What would you like to have Andy ?" Rye asked since he was making something to eat.
"Anything is fine for me" I said.
"Pancake ?" Rye asked.
"Yeah sure" I said smiling.

"So Andy how did you sleep last night?" Harper asked.

I bite my lips nervously.
"Well I slept good Harper" I said.
The truth is I had a nightmare and I hardly slept after that but I can't tell them about it. I have already troubled them too much so I don't want to trouble them anymore.

Harper nodded but at the corner of my eye I felt rye looking at me but I ignored it.

Rye served me the pancakes and oh my god when I took the first bite I felt like I'm in heaven !!!

"Oh my god Rye ! These are so delicious ! You are a great cook !" I said taking another bite.

"Thankyou Andy glad you liked it !" He said chuckling.

After having breakfast I helped Rye to clean the dishes he wasn't letting me but the least I can do now is to help them in house chores as a pay back for letting me stay here.

I did the last dish and turned around to see rye, brook and sonny getting ready.

"Hey guys where are you going?" I asked them.
"Well Andy we are going out to bring some clothes for you" Brook said.

"Guys... I don't have money to give you..." I said hesitantly.
"Andy we didn't ask for it, you are in trouble right now, and we took the responsibility to takecare of you so stop worrying" Rye said.

"I can't thankyou guys enough" I said.
"You don't have to" Sonny said.
And then they all went out.

"Hey Andy come on I'll give you a house tour" Harper said.

My eyes literally lit up after hearing that, I have seen their house in the vlog but seeing it in reality is such an amazing feeling !

"Yes !!!" I said excitedly.
Harper chuckled at my reaction and he started showing me around.....

_________________________________________

Sorry for not uploading I'll try my best to post everyday !

Hope you liked it 💕

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤

Love ya babies 💕

Until next time 💕