Chp- 8

Edit : Hey guys so I posted this chapter on my Instagram account and Mr. Rye Beaumont Liked it !!! Idk he read it or not but I am shocked !!!

Anyways enjoy the chapter ❤
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I woke up with Rye holding me tightly while my head was on his chest and my arms where wrapped around his waist.

I guess yesterday I cried alott, my eyes are burning now after crying so much. I didn't even have dinner.

"Rye get up" I said shaking him. He stir up and look down at me.

"Fovvs how are you feeling now ?" He asked me while brushing my hair away from my forehead. I blushed slightly.

"I-I am fine now" I said.
"That's good" he smiled.

Suddenly my stomach growled loudly for food and I blushed beet red looking down.

Rye put his finger on my chin making me look up to him. He chucked and smirked.

"Well someone's hungry huh" he said.
I didn't say anything and just kept blushing. He smiled.

"Come on let's get some food in that cute little tummy of yours after all you didn't ate anything yesterday" he said.

I definitely must be looking like a tomato now, why do I blush so much whenever he is around me.

Rye let go of me and got up.
"You freshen up and I will make some breakfast for us" he said and walked out.

I went to my bathroom and freshen up.
After having a bath I wore a baggy hoodie of Rye cause it really is very comfy and soft and a black skinny jeans.

I came in the kitchen and saw Rye making us breakfast. We both woke up a little late so other boys already had their breakfast therefore it was just us.

I sat down on the chair. Rye brought our breakfast and he made so many things.

Eggs, bacon, sausages, bread, baked beans, black pudding etc plus two cups of tea too like a typical British breakfast.

"Rye you made so many things, this is alotttt" I said.
"Well you didn't have anything during the dinner time so I thought a heavy breakfast would be good for you" he said smiling.

I signed but smiled he is so sweet.
"Thankyou Rye" I said.
He looked at me and frowned.
"You mister don't ever say thankyou to me again, I didn't made this to hear thankyou okay ? I made it cause I wanted to do it for you" he said.

I smiled widely I was about to say thankyou again but he raised his eyebrow, I signed and smiled.

We ate in silence, a comfortable silence.

After eating I washed the dishes while Rye went to have a bath.

As soon as I was done with the dishes harper came in.

"Andy come on we all are going towards our home studio to record" he said.

I shaked my head.
"No I shouldn't, I don't want to disturb you guys" I said.

"Come on ! Don't say that, this time you are coming" he said.
Harper held my hand and started dragging me towards their studio.

I haven't seen them singing in the studio, Harper gave me a tour of this room too but whenever they are recording songs or filming a vlog or cover I would always be in my room so that I wouldn't disturb them.

I entered the room with Harper and everyone looked at me, Charles was there too and I have met him before.

"Oh hey Andy how are you ?" Charles asked me.
"I'm fine Charles and you ?" I asked him smiling.
"I'm great" he said, I smiled. I looked towards Rye and he gestured me to sit besides him.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you guys, Harper dragged me here I told him I shouldn't but-"
"Andy chill it's fine" Sonny said.
"We don't mind you seeing us recording" Brook said. I smiled.

They were doing a cover of "ME" song by Taylor swift. Everyone did their parts and now Rye was singing but I feel like he was going hard on one note.

"Rye maybe you should sing the last part softly" I said everyone looked at me and I got nervous.

"S-Sorry I-"
"I think he is right" Charles said. I just looked at him.
"Rye do it one more time and sing as he said" Charles said and Rye nodded.

He sang the part and it sounds better than before. Rye smiled at me.
"Do you sing or play Andy?" Rye asked me.
"Y-Yeah sometimes" I stuttered.
"Why didn't you tell me before then ?" He asked me.
"Well.... I'm not a professional like you guys so I didn't tell you.... I didn't want to embarrass myself...." I mumbled.

Rye brought his guitar and gave it to me.
I looked at him in confusion.
"Sing something" he said.
I got super nervous now.
"W-What no ! I'm not-"
"Please Andy" he requested everyone looked at me gesturing me to sing. I bite my lips nervously, finally I signed and gave in.

I started singing their own original song "Flashing lights". After I finished singing I opened my eyes and everyone were silent. They were just staring at me.

I put the guitar down and looked at them awkwardly. They all looked at eachother.
I was confused.

"Andy ! You are freaking amazing !!!" Rye said. Everyone started complimenting me and as usual I blushed.
"You know what boys, Andy would be the perfect 5th member for your band" Charles said.

I was stunned when Charles said that.

Rye looked at me and smiled.
"I know right, if he wasn't in all this mess I would have made him the 5th member" Rye said giving me a weak smile which I returned.

After their studio section, I went to my room stripped down to my boxers and slept for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock on my door I opened and it was Rye.

"Yeah ?" I asked him.
"Would you like to swim with me ?" Rye asked. I thought for a second and nodded.

We both were in our boxers only so I took my towel and followed him.
We both got in the pool. The temperature of the pool was quite nice not that cold and not that hot. But it was quite streamy too.

We both were playing, Rye kept splashing water on me and I did the same.

Suddenly Rye came closer to me and I stopped breathing.

He was staring in my ocean blue eyes while I did the same. God I don't know why I keep getting lost in these chocolate brown eyes. He looked at my lips and moved closer, our nose were almost touching.

My heart was beating fast, I couldn't move, I was just waiting for him to do something and he did.

He kissed me. His lips were hard yet soft at the same time. I could taste the swimming pool water on his lips but there was something else too a unique taste of Rye Beaumont which I couldn't really describe.

My hands instantly went to the back of his head while he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

We kept kissing until we felt the need of oxygen. I pulled away and looked him in his eyes.

Then I remember oh my god.

I pushed him away and got out of the pool and ran to my room.

Rye followed me behind and kept calling my name until we came to my room....

_________________________________________

Yayyy they finally kissed !!!

And Oops sorry for a cliffhanger

Hope you liked it 💕

Don't forget to VOTE BABIES ❤

See ya soon 💕

Until next time 💕