Chp- 12

Andy POV.

I woke up with Rye's arms wrapped around me tightly as we cuddle. I looked up to his face admiring his face features. The way his hair fall messily on his forehead, the way his lashes were so long and beautiful and oh these pouty lips.

I smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled with his eyes closed and pulled me more closer if possible. I giggled.

"Goodmorning" I said.
"Goodmorning baby" Rye said burying his face in the crook of my neck while taking a deep breath.

"Rye I want to get up" I said.
"Noo " he said tightening his arms.
"I want to pee" I said. He groaned and losen his arms. I giggled.

As soon as I stood up I screamed.
"What happened !?" Rye asked sitting up immediately. 
"M-My butt hurts" I said a little embarrassed yet I had teary eyes.
"Oh..." Rye said trying to contain his laughter. I glared at him with glossy eyes.

"I'm sorry baby for being a little rough with you" he said. I huffed.
"I-Its fine I liked it..." I whispered the last sentence. He definitely heard it cause he smirked.

I ignored his smirked and limped towards the bathroom and did my business. I walked out to see Rye taking 2 towels in his hands. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Wanna shower together?" He asked me smirking. I bite lips but nodded.

He held my hand and took me back inside his bathroom. We both were already naked cause of last night.

Rye turned on the shower and pulled me inside with him. I relaxed as warm water hit my back. I turned around and let out a sign.

Rye wrapped his arms around my waist  and started leaving light feather kisses on my shoulder and neck. I closed my eyes at the feeling of his lips on my skin.

"Feels good ?" He asked me, I just hummed. We didn't go any further since I was very sore from last night.

After our shower we got out and wore our clothes, I had to wear a big hoodie of Rye to hide all the hickeys on my neck.

We both went downstairs to have breakfast. As soon as we enter everyone looked at us with a smirk on their faces. Oh god.... don't tell me they heard us.

"Hello Goodmorning Randy"  Harper said smirking.
"How was last night" Sonny asked smirking and I went red, fuck they heard us.

"Guys stop teasing him" Rye said
I hissed when I sat down on the chair.
They all looked at me with a wide smirk
"Rye you wrecked him that good !?" Brook said.
"Yes Brookie" Rye said proudly.
I groaned hiding my face in my hand, everyone started laughing.

I huffed and ignored them and started eating my breakfast.
"Oh my god Rye, his neck is literally painted blue and red !" Brook said as he pulled the neck of my hoodie down exposing all the artwork Rye did on my neck. I spanked Brook's hand away.

"Stop it guys" I whined burying my face in my hands as I was beet red.
"Sorry Andy" Brook said trying to contain his laugh. I looked at Rye who was looking proudly at me or to be more specific, my neck.

I rolled my eyes.
"Eat your food idiot" I said.
"I would rather eat you" he whispered but I heard it and I choked on my water and started coughing. Rye was laughing as others raised their eyebrow since they didn't understand what happened.

I shook my head and focused on my breakfast. After eating, we all went to the home studio to record a cover and ofcourse I was there to suggest my ideas.

I was quite tired so I went to my room and layed on my bed closing my eyes tiredly. I felt my bed dip as someone wrapped their arms around me.

I knew it was Rye, I smiled and turned around and snugged on his chest. He kissed my forehead.

"You tired fufu ?" He asked. I hummed.
"Sleep for sometime" Rye said and started rubbing my back. I guess in 2 min I must have fallen asleep.

( 2 hours later )

I woke up to half of my body layed on Rye. While Rye was on his phone scrolling through it.

"Slept well ?" He asked me.
"Yes" I said yawning and stretching my arms a little. Rye smiled.

"Where are you going?" Rye asked me as I got up from the bed.
"I'm bored its gonna be lunch time soon so I thought to help you guys in making lunch" I said.

Rye got up from the bed and pulled me closer towards him by my waist.
"You don't need to Andy, w-"
"Shsssh, stop saying that, I want to help besides its quite boring to not do anything" I said. Putting my finger on Rye's lips. He huffed and let go of me.

"I'll call you downstairs later" I said pecking his lips.
"Okay" Rye said smiling.

I walked down to the kitchen. No one was there yet, so I thought to start preparing myself.

I was cutting some veggies needed for the dishes and I heard the doorbell ring. I ignored it since boys told me never to open their door as we don't know who might be there.

After cutting the veggies, I couldn't find some ingredients so I thought to ask one of the boys. I was about to walk out of the kitchen when Sonny came in suddenly and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shssh ! Don't make a sound" he whispered pushing me inside the room away from the door. I was about to panick. I put my hand on his hand trying to pull it away from my mouth to speak.

"Calm down don't make a noise, I'll remove my hand now" He whispered. I nodded.

"What are you doing !?" I whisper shouted him.
"Well-"
He was about to say something but Rye came in looking a little worried.
Rye and Sonny looked at eachother and then at me.

"What happened ?" I asked them.
"Andy Ian's men were here" Rye said.

My eyes widened as my heart skipped a beat....

_________________________________________

Hope you liked it 💞

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BABIES ❤

See you soon 💞

Until next time 💞