Chp- 15

Okay so leave the drama aside and enjoy this chapter. No matter what happens with roadtrip I will still post the chapters and complete this book

Enjoy babies 💞
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I woke up to Rye staring at my face while stroking my cheeks.
"Goodmorning" he said. I smiled.
"Goodmorning" I said in a raspy voice.

I cuddled up to his chest more.
He hugged me tightly as I closed my eyes again, feeling so warm and safe in his arms.

"Andy I hate to say this but we gotta get up bub" he said.
"No" I whined burying my face in his chest.

He gently pushed me away trying to get up. I grabbed his arm stopping him from getting off the bed.
"No come back I want more cuddles" I said whining.

"Andy baby get up and get ready we have to go out" he said.
"What ?" I said laughing as I thought he was joking. But he didn't laughed, he was serious.

"Rye you know I cannot go out in public right ?" I said. He smiled.
"Who said we are going out in public ? We are going on a little picnic in a place where no one will be there just us and the boys" he said.

"You sure it will be safe ?" I asked him.
"Yes babe" he said.
"And trust me you are gonna love it" he said. I smiled.
"I trust you" I said.

I went to my room to get ready. While Rye went to the bathroom to shower.

After getting ready me and Sonny packed our lunch.
"Guys everything done ?" Brook asked coming in the kitchen.
"Yes Brook we have packed the lunch and we are ready too" Sonny said.
"Okay good Harper and Rye are already waiting in the car come on let's go" Brook said.

Myself and Brook took the lunch boxes and went out. While sonny locked the door.

Soon we were on the road. Rye was driving while I was sitting next to him in the passenger seat.

After an hour we were in forest. Both sides of the road were covered with trees and the front view was looking so beautiful as if the trees have made a tunnel

(A/N : Just like the picture below)

I opened the window feeling the sweet cold breeze on my face

I opened the window feeling the sweet cold breeze on my face. Rye took a right turn and we were on an old road. Though it was an old road yet it had it's own beauty

( A/N : Just like the picture below)