Tumblr #24

How the dangerous fellow boys would propose to their S/o -~~~~

~~~~

Lawrence: He thought it would be a cute idea to bring you to a local park. Getting close to a beautiful cherry blossom tree, he asked someone to take a photo. Instead of posing with you, he dropped on one knee.

Ethan: He wanted to take a nice walk with you through town since he was free all week. After buying you some cotton candy, he asked you to look up in the sky. There, you saw his little message. Glancing back at him, you noticed he was on one knee, smiling up at you.

Eugene: He wanted to take you out for dinner one day. You didn't think much of it until he parked in the parking lot, turning up the radio. Telling you to be quiet, you listened as the reporters asked the questioned for Eugene. Glancing over at the male, you noticed he was on one knee, holding up a pretty ring.

Harry: He took you out to the beach on the weekend. You thought it was a nice getaway, but he had something else in mind. After walking the shoreline, you two begin to watch the sunset before he popped the question.

Zion: He decided to take you on a hike through the mountains. He hoped you weren't afraid of heights since he wanted to get all the way to the peak of the mountain. Once you two were at the top, he told you to look at the view before getting on one knee behind you, so you have a little surprise when you turn around.

Jay: He thought it was a good idea to use food puns to pop the question. He had many types of wrapped food on a big poster board, so when you're done getting ready in the morning, he'll flash you a toothy grin while you read his dorky sign.