Tumblr #30

Sleeping Headcanons for Zion & Eugene -~~~~

~~~~

- Sleeping with Zion is interesting. You guys could be all cuddling with each other and then next thing you know he's on top of you, crushing you to death.

- Zion always likes to be the big spoon, so you're going to have to fight with him if you wanna be the big spoon. The only time he'll let you be the big spoon is if he had a nightmare or if he's having a bad day.

- Zion likes to run his fingers through your hair and kiss the top of your head. If you point it out, he'll pout at you. You're his weak spot and he never wants to let go of you. Sometimes you'll catch him staring at you, and when you do, his eyes are filled with so much love.

- Oh boy, Eugene... let's just say you probably wake up in the middle of the night a few times because of him. Sometimes he'll steal all the blankets from you or end up kicking you off the bed.

- Eugene likes being the small spoon, but won't tell you. He just likes having your arms around him, making him feel safe and loved. I think the only time he'll be the big spoon is if you're having a bad day or he's pretty protective.

- Eugene likes to rub your arms while you're falling asleep. Sometimes he'll hum into your hair when you're having trouble sleeping or when you just want to hear his voice.