»chapter seven

Warning: Another Muke chapter

~Michael P.O.V~

I woke up at 11. We normally wake up at 7 for the day but the nurse had given us an excuse to not practice today.

I was awake before Luke so I just held him in my arms. I felt bad for him getting sick.

I like Luke. I mean like. More then a friend. I don't know if he likes me back though. Maybe?

After about 7 minutes of my mind filling with thoughts, Luke finally woke up.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him as he turned around (we were spooning) to face me.

"Um... Better..." Luke replied quietly as I nodded. I pulled him close to me and he buried his face into my chest.

"Want to go back to the cabin?"

"Sure," and with that I picked Luke up in my arms and walked back to the cabin, but not before letting the nurse know.

It was around lunch time so I decided to go get Luke some food while he stayed in bed and rested. He tried to convince me to stay but he needed food.

As soon as I got into the mess hall I spotted Ashton, Calum, and three girls sitting at a table. I walked over and smiled as I sat down next to Calum.

"Sup," I said, stealing one of Ashton's fries from his plate, causing him to glare at me playfully.

"Where were you and Luke yesterday?" One of the girls asked. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"And you are?" I asked as I stole another one of Ashton's fries.

"Lindsay, Ashton's friend," she replied. "Now, were you two having sex?" I choked on the fry as my cheeks heated up.

"N-no," I replied as I took a sip of Calum's water, trying to stop choking. "Luke is sick with pneumonia and I took him to the nurse."

"Is he okay?" Ashton asked with a worried face as Calum pouted.

"He should be fine, he got some medicine," I replied smirking at Calum. "Jealous that Ashton was worried about Luke?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

His cheeks went pink and he quickly shook his head. "Definitely not," he replied. I chuckled and waved before walking off to get food for Luke and I.

* * * * * *

I got back to the cabin and smiled as I saw Luke curled up in his blankets and sleeping.

"Lukey?" I asked quietly as I set the food down on the small table and sat down on the bed next to him. "Wake up, I got you some food." He made a whiney noise but slowly opened his eyes.

"Hi..." He said quietly as he yawned. I smiled and gave him a quick hug before grabbing the paper plate of food. I motioned for Luke to sit up, which he did, and then handed him the plate. "Thank you..."

When Luke had finished eating I laid down beside him and cuddled him. His face was buried in my chest and I smiled as we both closed our eyes, soon falling asleep.

~Author's note~

Welp, here's another chapter. Woo.

Oh and I just wanted to say that I have a Lashton up called 'Maybe Tomorrow' and most of you probably have looked at it, but here's just a reminder to please check it out.

Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)
-Unicorn