~Chapter 13~

{3rd Person POV}

As Will and Frankie ran down stairs, ditching the elevator as they both knew it would take to long anyway. They were half way down the stairs when Jack appeared, obviously upset and confused. "I'll explain once we're in the truck, now hurry your ass up Jack," Frankie said as Will and himself passed him. Jack furrowed his brows, and followed the two of them down.

*time skip brought to you by quarantine*

"Are you sure, that he's the one that took Jinx?" Jack said, cramped in the back seat of the truck. Frankie nodded, looking back at his phone, then back at the dark road in front of him.
"Why do you keep looking at your phone Frankie?" Will said looking over at his phone.
"Before he walked away, I placed a tracker on him just in case." He sighed, upset. "I should have been more cautious, I should have asked him more questions," he said irritated with the situation.
Will placed a hand on his shoulder, and Frankie seemed to relax a bit. "Hey calm down my dude, everything's gonna be fine."
Frankie shook his head. "Don't get all sappy with me Blondie," he said letting out a chuckle.
Jack sat in the back of the truck, confused. He looked at back and forth between the two.
Do they like each other or something?, Jack thought to himself. He chuckled to himself at the thought of them being together.
"What's so funny clown?" Frankie asked looking in the re-veiw mirror. He let out another chuckle. "Oh it's nothing hehe," he said rolling his eyes.

{Jinx POV}

Ow my head,,, I thought to myself as I reached for my head in pain. It felt like I'd fallen on hard surface of... Something.
But as I went to grab my head, something pulled them back. If my hands were.
Tide?
I opened my eyes wide in shock, and tried to speak. Looking around it was just dark. No light, no anything. I was definitely tied to a chair. Couldn't move my arms or legs.

As I calmed down, I took a deep breath and let it out. Realizing there wasn't any point in trying to get out of this anyway. I mean, the one who gave me life doesn't even want me around anymore. She tried getting someone to kill me.
So what's even the point in trying?

Giving up I looked at the floor and let the thoughts start coming.
What was the others doing?
Was Jack and them looking for me? Probably not, they're probably relieved that I'm gone.
What about Frank though? I wonder how he's doing... I haven't seen him in over a week.
God I miss his dumb face.

I also miss Jack and the others... Mainly Jack. Even though he is an annoying asshole.

My thoughts were interrupted by a door opening in the room. I flicked my head straight up as lights turner on in the once dark room.
The room was an old wooden room. Covered in stains that I couldn't make out. I still had all my clothes on thankfully. My wallet was on the floor in front of me. I thought that was odd.

But here's the weirdest thing about this;
The person that opened the door had an all black hoodie, with one of those fashion mask. It had a cartoonie smile on it. I couldn't see his face that well but I could tell half of it was burned. On his left side, anyway. That eye also looked foggy.
He made eye contact with me.
"The hell are you looking at?" he said in a rough tone. It sent chills down my spine.

He walked over to me and grabbed me by the rim of my shirt and pulled me only inches away from his face.
"Didn't your parents teach you not to stare?" he pushed away from and looked down on me.
He raised a brow, and bent over to grab my wallet.
"Let's see what your name is, ya know. To get to know you personally," he said as he pulled out my ID. "Jinx, huh? Interesting name.... happy early birthday, it's in two days...." he looked up at me and chuckled.
He sat the wallet and ID on the floor, and walked over to me. "You know, for someone who's been kidnapped you're very calm."

I shrugged, and he just scoffed. He ripped the tape of my mouth, fast. It stung like a bitch. "Ow, what the fuck man!?" I said looking up at him pissed off.
He raised an eyebrow, and stared at me. "Your voice sounds nothing what you look like," he said giving out a little laugh. "what'd you expect it to look like then?"
He paused. I could tell he had to think about it.
"More high pitched, and 'girly' like," he said fixing his mask.

I rolled my eyes, not too surprised. People tell me that I have a deep voice for a girl. At this point I'm used to it.
"So, what's your name then?" I asked looking over at him. He froze up, and looked over at me.
"Excuse me?" he asked confused.
"I asked what your-"
"No, I heard you but," he walked over to me and looked me up and down. "Why on earth do you wanna know your kidnappers name?"

I shrugged. "Might as well know the name of the person you're gonna be staying with for while, right?"
He shook his head, in disbelief.
"Man you're something else," he said with a chuckle. "Okay, okay. You have a fair point," he said turning away from me.
I couldn't see his face anymore, which worried me. I couldn't tell what his expression was or read him as well.

He took his hood down, to reveal long black hair thrown into a messy bun. Both sides of his head were shaved off, well, sorta. The left side of his head looked like it had been previously burned. The other was just shaved. Finally, he removed his mask and turned around to face me.
"The names Jeffrey. Call me Jeff tho," he said with a sly grin.
Jeff's face was burned all on his left side. To the point where it looked like he was smiling on that side. The scar tissue looked old, so it couldn't have been recently done.
"...."
I didn't know what to say to that, mainly because I was observing him.
Reading what his mood was.
Jeff seemed to be tense. Probably because he was used to people calling him names etc.
"Earth to Jinx," Jeff said as he waved his hand in front of my face.
I shook my head, getting me out of my thoughts.
"You good? I get I'm hot but jeez," he said laughing.

This was gonna be interesting...

{and just like that chapter 13 is done! Hope you guys liked this chapter. At the end of the book I'm gonna be putting images of what everyone looked like in my style. Thanks for the love and supoort}