In Study Hall  Date: 4/8/14   Time: 3:00pm

Hello! It has been awhile, I know. But today was awesome in Maths! In the beginning of class I cut Garrett’s hair, it was hilarious ‘cuz he actually let me! And Billy thinks I like Shaun and he wouldn’t stop saying “It’s so obvious.”  to me and Shaun. Ugh Avery  did too! AHHH! Why?? Do they hate me? Answer: it’s so obvious. So Shaun said “Anya, its so obvious.”  And I asked, “ What is?” and he replied, “Whatever they are talking about!”.  We cracked up and not to mention but, his smile is sooooooooooooooo cute!! And so I said a few minutes later, “ I know what they are talking about.” and he retorted, “ So, do I.”. So I asked, ‘Then what is it?”, he shook his head  and said, “ How about you tell me before I find out from them.” and I retaliated, “How about you tell me after you figure it out?”. He rolled his eyes and said roughly, “I thought you already knew, so how about you tell me what you know is true.”, at that I faltered and couldn’t say another word. So I shook my head no. He sighed deeply, and passed me the scissors again. (We have been passing them back and forth all class.) I grabbed them and gave them to Avery then pressed my lips together and shut up. Other things did happen that class but nothing important. How has your day been? Good? Bad? Ugly? Well, mine has been pretty damn good. Especially ‘cuz I think Shaun Flynn likes me! Now, I must go think about a cute dumbass, named Shaun, if you will please excuse me.

Bye Lovelies.

In Study Hall  Date: 4/8/14  Time: 3:15pm