At the desk like usual. Date: 12/1/14 Time: 9:44pm

Hey there lovely. I am bored as fuck. Lonely like always. And strangely nostalgic again. I mean it is a tad bit strange for me to be missing TYLER of all people...I guess I just miss the bond we shared, all the conversations, about love, life and the impending doom that was our future...sadly our little infinity ended after 17 days...then again for a whole 2 days...but in-between those infinities were other lifetimes that we shared in his room smoking his e-cigs. other conversations that didn't consist of deep topics...they were simply humorous discussions about him actually getting dressed and not walking around half naked, about simple things like if he could blow smoke O's {he couldn't, at least not well}, and about how we got along better when we weren't dating but were "just friends" with intense feeling for each other that were simply overlooked. I mean other than when I tucked him into bed for a nap one day, and he pulled at my hand while I was walking away, and told me how much he loves me I being the loser I am walked away before going home. But he clearly remembers us watching the movie THE PURGE and me cuddling up to him because I was freaking out. And I clearly remember when I fell asleep on his bed while he was talking to Jared on the phone about him coming over, when he sat on the bed, phone in hand, stoked my hair gently before resuming his conversation to convince Jared to, and I quote, "Get his ass over to the house before Tyler went and dragged him here by his dick", I slightly smiled at the loving gesture towards me before Jared arrived 15 minutes later. Whilst he was visiting, I kissed Jared twice and left immediately afterwards without saying goodbye to Tyler. We ended up dating {me and Tyler} a day later only to break up after he already cheated on me...ahh the summer. I definitely do not miss the drama, but I always long for the warm arms of Tyler to come up behind me again and just randomly embrace me. That is what I will miss the most. Welp adios mi amigos!!!

Still at the desk, longing for warm arms. Date 12/1/14 Time: 10:07pm