𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 [anomalous]

━━━━━━ AMUSE ;┊ paradise in your eyes      ✧・

━━━━━━ AMUSE ;┊ 
paradise in your eyes      ✧・

  y/n gave hisaki a tour of her not so big luxurious apartment. with the money sent by him and her sister, she did wonders with the place. making sure she was on a budget but being extremely neat and creative with the place. hisaki admired the way she made it look. y/n really did change in everything.
you could say it's crazy what certain things can make people do out of desperation.

"your room is so average." hisaki yawned, crossing his arms. y/n quietly groaned, slouching. he wasn't entirely wrong, her room didn't have any expensive decorations but she made it look like an ideal room. a room that didn't look all that but rather looked, homey and comfortable to be in. she loved it just the way it is. "well, let's go have some tea now, shall we~?" y/n walked out her room, ignoring her brother's taunt about her room. which the author will leave to y/n's imagination.

hisaki wrapped his hand around the doorknob, turning his head to gaze to y/n's room one more time. in the corner of his eyes, he saw a picture frame displayed on y/n's dressing table. curiously gazing at it, he checked the hallway to see if y/n wasn't coming back to ask what's taking him so long. he walked back inside her room, lifting the frame up with both his hands. after three years, she kept this picture and it earned a special spot in the girl's heart.

strange, it's just a picture and yet, it manages to become an emotional attachment to y/n's heart. hisaki didn't blame her keeping a picture like this. in which it reminded about the good times when mai was alive. she was the one holding the camera, taking the picture of the l/n siblings. all together, smiling, laughing at an amusement parks.

"have i ever told you how much i admire's mai's photography skills?" y/n questioned, making hisaki jolt up. fortunately that didn't scare him enough to drop the frame and cause a cliche problem. hisaki turned to his little sister, keeping his eyes on his sibling's faces with huge grins. under y/n's eyes, if you looked closely, you could spot the dark circles under her eyes.

"no. i bet you told mai about it, though."

y/n frowned. "i only praised her once...when she gave me a photography of [dream vacation] for my thirteenth birthday. i never got a chance to properly talk to her about photography."

hisaki places the frame down and smiled over at y/n, who stood at the doorway. "i'm sure she already knew that you loved her photography more than anyone else." he reassured, walking over to his little sister. she sighed and bit her lip, frustrated that she never got the opportunity to be taught something like talent by her older sister, mai. she nodded, inhaling and exhaling softly. before the topic was emotional, y/n and hisaki prepared tea together, talking about how things are going in their lives.

kanami, who was still living in america, got herself a boyfriend. it confused y/n and hisaki, knowing that she developed a rather puerile and obstreperous personality. which, the l/n bloodline took pride in their most whimsical personalities. and not that it was rare for kanami to find love, but only their parents knew a way to stop her shenanigans.