✧𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ✧

________________________
𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕'𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕪
𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣 𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟
________________________

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐎 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐄, 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐆𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆. "Agh!" He roared as he tossed her onto a random couch. Elizabeth laughed uncontrollably as Dwayne and David trailed in behind them, Dwayne sending her a smile. Elizabeth sat up and looked around, taking in her surroundings. "So, you guys really live here?" She asked in awe as Dwayne plopped down beside her.

This place, a cave, was beautiful. Despite its rundown appearance, it held a comfy feel to it. You could tell it was a home, even if it wasn't a luxurious one. It resembled a old hotel lobby, at least where they sat. Elizabeth could see more places that probably led to the rest of what she assumed was an old hotel. "Yup!" Marko called as he walked over to a radio that sat on a wooden table. "Pretty rad, right?" He asked as he turned the radio on to a rock station. A song Elizabeth didn't recognize began playing. Dwayne reached over and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer to him. Elizabeth blushed as she scooted closer to him.

David, after starting a few fires to light the place up, sat down in a little chair that was placed in between the couches. They were all seated in the middle of the lobby, a few couches and chairs placed randomly. In the middle of it all sat a large fountain with a glass chandelier crashed down on top of it. "This was the hottest resort in Santa Carla about eighty years ago. Too bad they built it right on top of the San Andreas fault," David explained as he gestured around them.

Elizabeth leaned forward in fascination, silently asking him to go on. David noticed and lit a cigarette. "In 1906, when the big one hit San Francisco, the ground opened up and this place took a header right into the crack," he explained, smoke leaving his lips with every word.

"You wouldn't believe some of the cool shit we found in here!" Marko said excitedly as he sat next to David. "No kidding," Elizabeth muttered as she looked around. David smirked at her as he took another inhale of smoke. "Now it belongs to us," he stated before holding his arms out.

"What do your folks think?" Elizabeth asked curiously. She knew if it were her, her mother would never let her live in a place like this. She could only imagine the reaction of her mother if Elizabeth suddenly decided to live in a rundown cave. Marko chuckled before looking at David who couldn't help give a small smirk. "Is she talking parents?" Marko asked. Elizabeth looked at them confused, "Who are they?" Dwayne laughed quietly.

David leaned forward, "We do what we want, Elizabeth," he smirked . "Whatever we want, whenever we want," he explained bluntly. "Complete freedom!" Marko sang. David leaned back in his chair, hiking his leg to hang over the side of his wheel chair, his eyes never leaving her. Dwayne tightened his hold on Elizabeth before leaning his head back on the couch, bored.

Before Elizabeth could reply, Paul came bounding into the cave. Boxes of pizza were stacked up in his arms, he also had a plastic bag that was wrapped around his neck, hanging down his shoulder. "A little help..?" He begged as he began to tumble in place. Elizabeth giggled as she stood walking over and taking a few pizzas. "You know, you didn't have to buy all this," she smiled at him. Paul gave her a goofy grin, "David said to surprise you."

"So, I bought every type of pizza," he continued. Elizabeth giggled as she carried the boxes of pizza over to the fountain, setting them on top, Paul doing the same. "How did you ever manage to drive a motorcycle with all of this?" Elizabeth asked with a laugh. Paul simply shrugged but didn't answer her. He gestured towards the boxes of pizza. "You name it, I got it. Pepperoni, meat lovers, veggie, even pineapple," he explained as he carefully unwrapped the bag around his neck. "These are for you," he smiled.

It was a bag of different sodas, all in large liters, along with some plastic cups. "Thank you, Paul," she smiled up at him. She noticed a faint tint of red on Paul's face. "Well, I know you said you didn't drink, so..." he stuttered as he scratched his neck. She laughed as she patted him on the arm before going to sit by Dwayne.

"Let's get this party started!" Marko yelled as he jumped to his feet. The boys all cheered along with him as they stand to grab some pizza and booze that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. Dwayne grabbing Elizabeth a slice as he grabbed his own. He sat down beside her and handed her a plate with a slice of pepperoni pizza. "Thank you, D!" Elizabeth smiled sweetly before she dug into her pizza. Dwayne stared at her as she ate, a small smile on his face. "You're welcome."

The boys began to eat their own slices of pizza, chugging on beer that Paul had apparently brought with him. Elizabeth was glad that they respected her choice not to drink, she was glad that they didn't try to pressure her into doing something she didn't want to, unlike Star. Elizabeth frowned down at her plate as she thought of her friend. Star really hurt her feelings and Elizabeth couldn't help but be angry. Star showed no regard for her feelings.

Maybe Elizabeth was overreacting. Despite what Star did, Elizabeth felt guilty for leaving her there crying, alone at some party. Elizabeth truly valued their friendship, she always has. Star was her only friend for years, Star was the only connection to Santa Carla Elizabeth had. She wondered if either of them were willing to throw all that away because of some stupid boy at a party. Elizabeth shook her head before drawing her attention back to the boys once more, watching and laughing as Paul poured beer down the back of Marko's shirt. Elizabeth could only hope things would work out for herself and her new life in Santa Carla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜! 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝🥺 𝚖𝚠𝚊𝚑

𝙽𝚒𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚊-_-