Chapter 7~Im Sorry

I know I was wrong,
For treating you the way I did,
I have so much on my mind,
I didn't know where you fit in,
And if I could do it all over again,
I'll never treat you that way,
I apologize for the pain I cause,
And I just wanna say,
I'm sorry,
So sorry,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke's P.O.V.//

I went to go to Ashton's. I just saw him but I miss him. I ring the doorbell and what do you know Calum dashes through the door. I'm stunned and tense before walking into the door. And I see Ashton.

"Ashy" I literally scream. He runs to me and jumps to my arms. I wrap my arms around his waist. "I missed you so much ash" I say and hug him tighter

"Make sure you don't kill me first" I loosen my grip. Not noticing I was holding him to tight. I scratch the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"Sorry" I almost whisper

"No worries" he chuckles. I see Liam walk out of the room

"Where's Cal"

"He....had to go home-mum problem" I examine Ashton like a lab experiment. Why did he lie?

"Oh" Liam sighs grabs his coat and leaves.

"That was weird" I say raising my brow

"Yea" there was a bit of silence.

"Let's go get some pizza" he smiles

"Okay" I quickly grab his hand and were out the door.

Calums P.O.V.//

"Hey babe" he grabs me kissing me roughly. I need him. I pull him over to the couch. "Michael" I moan

"Shhhh" his index finger pressing to my lips. He kisses my neck finding my sweet spot. I moan closing my eyes. He goes down to my pants and unzips, pulling them down to my ankles. I'm already hard.

"Hard for me" he seductively winks at me. He pulls down my boxers. Panting.....I want him.

"Michael" I moan. He grabs my length and I gasp.

"Cold?" He chuckles. I nod and bite my lip. "It will warm up in a bit" he starts pumping at a slow rate teasing me. Biting my lip holding back moans. It feels so good i grip the couch, my knuckles turning white. Out of nowhere his mouth is on my member. Up,down,up,down. His tongue swirling round and round. I move my hands to his hair pulling roughly. Him letting out soft moans.

"F-Faster" the words hardly come out of my mouth. He obliges. Starts bobbing his head. Tilting my head back. I moan loudly and climax. He swallows "wow" I pant. He kisses my lips. And pulls up my pants.

~
Me and Michael decide to go to a café. Me wrapping my arms around Mikey's not letting go. "Babeyyyy" I pout. He groans and looks at me I peck his lips and he smiles. I turn him around his hands wrap around my neck. Mine around his waist.

"We're in public" Michael whines trying to leave my grip. I pull him closer our bodies against one another. His eyes widen at my action. I kiss him, smiling in between kisses. We here someone clear there throat. I bite my lip and turn around seeing a girl with a man next to her. The only one I know.

Liam.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so so so sorry I haven't been updating and if this chapter is short but hey I'm trying my best please message me any thoughts questions about It All Started With A Stumble(IASWAS) or this book and I will answer it was pretty smutty......how did I do. Okay that's all I have to say byeeeeeeeee *wink* lovelies.