Chapter 1~He's Just A Fling

Calums P.O.V.//

I kissed his neck then his collarbone causing him to moan in pleasure.

"I love you" he said I didn't respond he was just a fling. they all were I pressed my lips against his. to avoid the conversation.

~

I was laying down beside him watching him sleep. We were together for a week. I knew I had to stop before it went to far. I grabbed my clothes and wrote a note.

I'm sorry but I just can't handle this relationship I'm not ready I'm sorry Louis

sincerely, Calum

I snuck out of the room. Into my car

"I'm sorry Louis Tomlinson" I whispered.to myself. and I was gone.

I went to Ashtons place and told him what I just did. he looked disappointed in me walking back in fourth in his room.

"Calum why are you such an ass you know how he gets into relationships to fast and-" I cut him off.

"Ashton he was a fling"

"Cal everyone is a fucking fling to you admit it" he was right. I never found true love I would always get into a relationship and end up breaking it off after a week. I bit my lip. I layed on his bed in frustration.

"Can I stay here tonight"

"Sure" he said annoyed. even not looking at him I can tell by his tone of voice he is.

~

that night thoughts were running through my mind. will I ever find love? or will I just have flings? I.dont even know anymore. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. it was already 12am I was beside Ashton. I curled up into his chest which he did not mind. the last thing running through my mind was the fact that maybe I will know when the right person comes along.

But I knew Louis was not the one.

He was just a fling...

omg hey guys chapter was kinda short but, wait Louis dated Calum before Zayn omg who would've thought. any ideas whats next.

ily guys :-*