Chapter 2~The New Kid

Calums P.O.V.//

I woke next to Ashton. I went to the bathroom and checked my phone. I had three missed calls and two messages from Louis. Oh god.

'I thought we were good together' the first read.

'Fine dont call me back, I should've known not to fall for you'

Fall for me? Ashton was right but I dont mean to make them fall for me. I dont care. I delete the messages and wake Ashton by throwing a pillow at his face.

"I'm up" he shouts

"Good school starts in forty-five minutes" I was always a morning person. He finally got out of bed while he took a shower I went down stairs to eat.

"Hello hun did you stay last night?" Ashtons mum asked.

"Umm....yea I hope that was okay" I sat down at the table while she brought me back pancakes and eggs with milk. I devoured my food quickly.

"Of course, your always welcome Calum" as I finished Ashton came down stairs with his books in his hand and glasses on. we said bye to his mum and his sister Lauren and were off to school.

~

We sat in biology class. It was boring as hell. I sent Ashton notes he told me how he liked this boy Luke. I didn't mind I said

go get some

We laughed. I was fiddling with my pencil when they said there was a new kid. Who cares.

"Class we have a new student his name is Michael, Michael you can sit by Calum"

Oh god I'm fucked. I look at him he is wearing a black Pierce The Veil shirt and black skinny jeans. his eyes are green, so beautiful.

"H-Hi" he said he must be real nervous. I don't care to look at him. Why should I. yes he is pretty cute and all. As you are probably wondering I am Bi.

~

After class ended we were at lunch. Ashton was picking at his food.

"Lets invite Michael over hear" he pleaded. I was opening my mouth to say something. When he called him over. I gave him a look that said 'what the hell is wrong with you' Michael headed to our table when I thought of something.

"Luke come sit with us!!" I yell across the table. Luke leaps up and heads toward us.

"Dick" Ashton murmured to me

"I love you to ashy" I say giving him a fake smile. As they both come over Michael sits by me. and Luke by ash. Michael was shy so I introduced him to everyone.

"That's is Ashy and that is Lukey" I say pointing at one another. They roll there eyes

"fine that's Ashton and Lucas, better?" I ask they nodded

" im Lucas you can call me Luke, or as these twats call me Lukey" he gives him a sweet smile.

"im ashton, call me ash,or ashy" he looks at me weird.

"What?" I ask

"Well what do they call you Calum"

"Oh we call him Cali or Cal" Luke says, As I punch his shoulder.

"Cali as California?" he has so many questions.

"Yup" We all sit down and talk about who's better at who. but I cant stop staring at Michael. his smile is a loving smile. he tells us about how he is a only child, and how he grew up and moved here. I love his stories. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe the new kid wasn't so bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so they met Michael. OMG oh and I call Calum Cali so that's why I thought why 'y' when it could be cali with an 'I' you know. no well okay

Anyways hope you like the second chapter ily Guys

:-*