Chapter 5~Can You Feel My Heart

.Can you hear the silence?

Can you see the dark?

Can you fix the broken?

Can you feel... can you feel my heart?

Can you help the hopeless?

Well, I'm begging on my knees,

Can you save my bastard soul?

Will you wait for me?

~BMTH

I hate this feeling. Do I even have feelings? No i can't i look at Ashton he looks at me

"What you gonna do mate" he ask placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Morning guys" Luke yawns. scratching the back of his neck.

"Morning bitch" i say in a sing song voice. he backhands me "abusive much" i say rubbing my cheeck

~

Harry Zayn Liam and Louis went home. Thank god. i do miss Liam though.

i was walking with Michael. We just got fro-yo and me and him have gummy bears on top of the. yummy. as we walked i couldn't keep my eyes off of Michael. he is so sexy. and has a nice figure. What the hell is wrong with me i've only known him for two days and kissed him. Actually that does sound like something i would do. he sat down at a table i ran and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. his head leaning on me.

"Cal" he said in the most cute way. i kissed him. wanting more. he slowly turned around and pulled me closer. i stopped the kiss.

"We'll finish at home" i say suductively into his ear. gently biting his earlobe.

~

*2weeks later*

"Mikey" i moan. him grinding on me "Stop...your..gonna make me..." he stops me by kissing me. tugging at my hair making me moan louder.

"Shh...your so loud" he says playfully grinning at me. i got a phone call from ashton. i quickly get up and go outside.

"Hey Cal...liams here" he says i say 'i'll be there' and hang up.

"Hey Mikeybear i'll be back tomorrow bye" i kissed his lips

"Bye babe" he says waving. i get into my car. luckily it is a five minute drive from m's place

i know i am a bastards and have a bastard soul. for dating michael and Liam at the same time but i just cant seem to choose. i love them both but they just cant see what i feel. for both of them. as i get to the the house i see Liam sitting on the couch.

"Hey...where's Ahsy Li" he runs to me and roughly kisses me.

"He went to hang out with Lukey" he says and puts his hand under my shirt moving up to my chest his cold hands "We have the place to our selves" he says and kisses my neck gently

"but.."

"Shh...come on Cal i know you wanna" he says and moving his hands to my jeans rubbing my crotch. Me panting closing my eyes.

"Fuck it" i say and we make ourselves to the bedroom.