Chapter 11~I Wont Give Up

Cause even the stars they burn,
Some even fall to the earth,
We've got a lot to learn,
God knows we're worth it,
No, I won't give up.

Calum P.O.V.

Its been days, everything went back to the way it was. Harry and Niall together again. Everyone was getting along. Except for me. Everything wasn't right. I knew I still had feelings for Michael and Liam. But could I love both? No. I knew who I wanted. I wanted him. It was always him I just couldn't see through the thin lines.

Michael's P.O.V.

"Honestly Liam I dont know if I wanna do this anymore," I Face him trying hard not to cry.

"Why after everything he put Louis through, put me through and put YOU through. How are you so willing to forgive him" Anger built in Liam's voice. Curling his fist like he was about to punch something.

"I....I...." I couldn't even speak I knew if I did I would cry I couldn't do this. "I fell for HIM" my voice cracked. Tears brimmed Liam's eyes.

"After everything we've been through, you.....you fell for him.....while we were dating....I...get out" Liam grabbed the door pushing it open.

"Li-

"NOW....you made your choice" he could barely look at me. I rushed out before he would get angrier. He slammed the door behind me leaving me walking on my own.

Calum's P.O.V.

"Are you ready?" Ashton asked. Squeezing Luke's hand tightly gazing into his Boyfriend's eyes.

We were currently about to perform. I inhaled  deeply and nodded my head.

We approached the stage Me, Luke, Ashton, and Michael. Who seemed down but I couldn't figure out why. We started out playing "Unpredictable" and "Don't Stop".

"Wait," the crowd quieted down listening to me "This next song goes out to the person I lobe the most and I hope he feels the same way, I only want him" the crowd cheered as we began playing.

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

Well I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space, to do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting, to see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not and who I am
I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up

It wasnt lust, lust jist fades away within time. But eith him, i knew I was standing in front of the man I knew I loved like I never had before. That I will always love It was him all along. He was my true love, my love for him, it never died out it was a bond so strong you couldn't break.

I got down on one knee and pulled out the small box, slowly revealing a ring.

"Will you marry me Michael Clifford?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't written for months, wait years, and this chapter just came to me, but I know you hate me for cliff hangers but this is officially the end of IASWAS series. So sorry I will tell you that Michael a d Calum lived happy together and they end up marrying g each other. And as I end this story I'm so sorry this was a short chapter for the last chapter honestly.
xoxo much love!