[M]Beating chest

The Rose

In which Hajoon is overworking himself by thinking his drumming isn't good enough and woosung helps him. 

raisedmelody

top- Woosung

bottom- Hajoon

--------------------

The thumping of the drums filled the practice room up, Hajoon banging on the drum set hard as the song played in the background. He needed to perfect this, he needed to get this right no matter what. Sweat dripped from the male forehead as he threw the sticks out of frustration. "dammit!" The soft creaking of the door snapped the drummers attention to his lover who smiled brightly at him.

"you okay, Joon?" Woosung asked softly as he took off his coat, placing it on a chair.

"no..I've been doing the same song for so long already and i can't seem to get it!" Hajoon whined out as he ruffled his hair. Woosung hummed before he went behind the sitting male, his arms wrapping around his neck for a hug.

"don't stress too much, yeah?" Woosung mumbled out softly before he placed a kiss on the younger males head. 

"hyung, our show is coming up soon! I need to get this right, i can't just give up and ruin everything!" Hajoon exclaimed as he pushed the elders arms off him before standing and going to grab his drum sticks from the floor.

"play me the song." Woosung said as he took a seat in front of the drumset. Hajoon quickly nodded before making his way back to his seat. the soft music of their song RED started to play, Hajoon's palms sweating slightly as he felt his lovers eyes on him.

"h-hyung, don't stare too hard..." Hajoon mumbled out before he joined into the song, his drums thrumming in joy as he banged on them. This continued to the end of the song, Hajoon flushing red once he noticed the intense stare from the elder.

"come here,Joon-ah.." Woosung's raspy voice slowly said, his gaze lowering once the younger stood up. Hajoon took slow steps towards the elder who remain seated, a graceful smirk on his face.

"sit" The elder ordered once the younger was in front of him. Hajoon hesitated but straddled the elder's lap who only hummed. Hajoon froze once he felt the elder's bulge.

"h-hyung, are you hard?" Woosung smirked before wrapping his arms around the other's waist. "have i ever told you how hot you look while playing, baby?" Hajoon shook his head and gulped once the elder's hands started to roam under his sweater, the cold finger tips teasing his pink buds.

"n-no..." Hajoon stuttered out, the elder's moth latching onto his neck, light suckles were  heard. Woosung pulled off the other's neck once he looked at the pretty mark he left behind. "no? Well then, baby...you make me hard." Woosung bluntly said, a blush quickly finding its way to the younger's face. 

"i-i do?" Hajoon asked as he raked his finger through the elder's dark locks, Woosung continuing his assault to the younger's neck. A hum was heard as a response as Woosung slid his hands into the younger's pants, his hands spreading the younger's cheeks apart.

"w-wait!" Hajoon quickly said, Woosung halting his actions with a raised brow.

"why are you telling me this?" Hajoon asked embarrassed, a smile finding it's way over the elders face.

"because you're amazing, baby." Woosung whispered out before he shoved his finger into the younger, a startled moan slipping from the younger.

"h-hyung!" Woosung chuckled lightly before attaching his lips with the youngers. They occupied themselves with a hot make out session, the elder adding finger's as they continued. Soon, Hajoon was stuffed with four fingers, his hands gripping the elder's shoulders.

"hyung, i want more....please give me more!" Woosung chuckled before pulling his fingers out and patting the youngers thighs to make him stand. Hajoon quickly stripped of his sneakers, boxers, and pants, his long sweater and sports socks left on. Woosung smirked before he took out his hard shaft. 

"suck." Hajoon quickly dropped to his knees, his hands placed on the elders thigh as he began to deep throat the member. a deep groan slipped past the elder's lips, his hip bucking up slightly, causing the younger to gag and pull off. 

"hyung...." Hajoon called out, cheeks flushed and eyes glassy. Woosung quickly told him to stand before the younger sat on the elder again, the elder's shaft stuffing the younger full.

"mhm~" Hajoon whined out once the elder was fully in, his insides hot with pleasure. Woosung quickly gripped the younger's face, pulling him into another kiss, his hips snapping up into the younger. Hajoon started to grind his hips, the elders tip jabbing at his prostate, a whiney moan slipping out as the elder continued to shove his tongue down his throat.

"t-there..." Woosung gripped the younger's hips before snapping his hips up, his tip instantly hitting the desired spot. Hajoon whined loudly, his dick twitching in pleasure as his lover continued his abuse on his prostate. 

"w-woo, I feel so good! I love when you fill me up!!" Woosung groaned a throaty groan, his hand finding it's way to the younger's shaft. The elder began to jerk the younger male off as the younger male began to bounce, his insides loosening. 

"i-i'm close!" Hajoon whined, his walls clenching around the elder. 

"same, don't stop, lovely." Woosung groaned out, snapping his hips up every now and then to match the youngers bounces.

Soon, the younger male released a loud moan, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as his thighs began to shake hard, cum squirting out of his shaft. Woosung moaned at the sight, his own release happening, his seeds shooting deep into the younger. The younger quickly placed his head on the elder's shoulder, his breathing messed up.

"i think you did amazing, baby. No matter how many times you say you don't think it sounds good, just know it does." Woosung mumbled out as he wrapped his arms around the other waist.

"Thank you, Woo..."

"anytime, love."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I FEEL SO FUCKING BAD! IT'S BEEN A WHOLE MONTH AND A HALF! THIS HAS BEEN A LONG AWAITED CHAPTER FOR SOMEONE AND I COMPLETELY FELT THE NEED TO GET THIS OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I hope you enjoyed! make sure to keep an eye out for the next chapter of meanie! 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYEEEE MY LOVEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!