[F] Falling Hard

(Fluff...for now;))

pt.1 out of 2

In which Xion finds himself falling for his fellow member, Leedo. He tried to hide it but was surprised by his hyungs drunk confession.

requested by me

also stream A Song Written Easily!!!! IT SLAPSSSS 

Xion- Dongju

Leedo- Geonhak

i used all their real names....if you don't know them, google them. sorry... oop- also peep Dongmyeong and Dongju(a.k.a the dongdong twins)

-------------------------------------------------------

Oneus and Onewe were currently at a bar, laughter filled the air as they all drank and conversated. Everyone was at ease, everyone but DongJu. His mind was filled with panic as his hyung held him from behind, whispering slurred sentences.

Dongmyeong noticed his twins panic and coughed lightly. "geonhak, Ju doesn't look-" 

"shush! I'm fine, myeong."  Dongju quickly hushed his twin and laughed awkwardly as gunhak stared at him with confusion but that was quickly replaced by a smile.

"my baby~ you're growing up so fast!" Leedo suddenly said, squeezing the poor petite male causing everyone to laugh.

HwanWoong wobbled over, giggling as Youngjo held his arm to stop him from falling. 

"g-guys can we leave?" Hwanwoong slurred as he stared at the Dong twins and Leedo. 

"Hwan! I'm only leaving if Dongju leaves with me, you can't take him from me!" Leedo yelled, tightening his grip around Dongju who look at his brother with pleading eyes. 

"Y-Youngie~ Geonhak yelled at m-me....." Hwan stuttered out, tears brimming his eyes.

"jesus, Harin! can you get the guys into the car while I take care of Ju's members?" Dongmyeong asked as he watched as Leedo and Hwan drunkenly  swung at each other. Dongju kept trying to pull his drunk friends away from each other along with the help of Youngjo. "what the hell, babe!" Youngjo yelled as he peeled his drunk lover away from Leedo. "He was being an ass." Hwan said before sticking his tongue out at the male who was now holding Dongju again. 

"Myeong, Seoho and Keonhee are already in the car. Do you need anymore help?" Harin asked as he stared at the two insanely drunk males whining and clinging onto the others. Dongmyeong nodded and pointed to Hwanwoong and Youngjo. "take them, I'll get leedo and Ju." Harin nodded and threw Hwanwoong over his shoulder and walked out, Youngjo trailing behind.