[F]𝔽𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜

Chensung/ ChenJi

no description

not requested

just enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------

"jisung-ah! you're walking too fast for me~" The chinese male whined as he tried to keep up with his long legged boyfriend. Jisung laughed lightly before stopping in his tracks, chenle bumping into his chest with a small 'oof'

"owie! my head!" Chenle pouts as he looks up into his lovers eyes, who only smiled back in return. Jisung bent down and placed a gentle kiss on the elders forehead before mumbling a soft sorry to the elder.

"i-it's okay! It didn't hurt that much-" Chenle began to say but was cut off by the youngers lips on his.

"you ramble a lot.  i just wanna get home so that we can cuddle." Jisung said once he pulled away, a small smirk on his lips as his lover died of embarrassment. 

Chenle quickly grabbed hold of his lovers hand, a sweet smile gracing his lips before he pulled the younger in the direction of his "small home".

-------

"Jisung-ah! it's so good to see you again!"  Mrs.Zhong said with a sweet smile as her son's lover stood in front of her.

"nice seeing you as well." Jisung kindly said with a sweet smile.

"look at how tall you're getting! Lele doesn't like bringing you over so i haven't been able to see my beautiful son in law bloom into a man!" Mrs. Zhong cried out as she pinched jisung's cheeks.

"this is why i don't bring him!" Chenle blushed madly before he grabbed hold of his boyfriend and dragged him to his room.

"gosh, she's so annoying...." Chenle mumbled, his ears red.

Quiet shuffle could be heard before the younger spoke up. "c'mon, my love! it's cuddle time!" Chenle quickly jumped on the bed, on top of his lover, soft giggles slipping past his lips. 

"i'm so done with school, sungie..." The small chinese male mumbled as he lied his head on the youngers chest.

"i know, baby. We'll be done soon, so that's good." Jisung softly said as he began to play with the smallers black hair. a soft hum left the small male, his body growing relaxed as he inhaled the youngers comforting scent.

"your hair is growing so much, babe." Jisung held the velvet piece of hair in between his fingers, a warm smile on his face.

"should i cut it?" Chenle questioned.

"no....i like it. my baby looks so handsome like this." a soft giggle slipped past chenle's lips, sitting up to meet the youngers gaze.

"sung-ah, i love you." Jisung laughed lightly as he brushed the fallen hair out of the elders face.

"i love you too, babe."

"i love you a lot. I wanna be with you forever. You're the only one that gets me." Chenle mumbled out as he placed soft kisses on the younger males face. Jisung hummed softly, his hands finding a place on the elders hips.

"I wanna be with you forever, too. you mean a lot to me." Jisung mumbled back as he began to rub his thumbs against the elders boney hips.

"sung-ah...."

"yes,baby?"

"when we're older.......do you wanna marry?" chenle softly asked, his eyes gleaming with hope.

"of course I do. I want to marry someone with a kind heart, cute laugh, corny jokes, a killer smile-"

"you don't wanna marry me?" chenle asked, a frown forming on his face.

"baby, think about what i just said. kind heart, cute laugh, corny jokes, killer smile. who else would i be talking about?" jisung laughed lightly as he placed a soft kiss on the elders lips.

"my beautiful wife, Park Chenle."

"w-wife?!" 

"yup!"

"Park Jisung! I am a guy! I can't be a wife!"

"you can, and you're my wife!" chenle blushed madly before hiding his face on the youngers chest.

"fine...i'm your wife."

---------------------------------------------

i hoped you enjoyedddd!! I wanted to get something out but i haven't been motivated like usual......sorry...

VOTE!
COMMENT!
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

BYEEEEEE MYYYYY LOVVVEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!