[F] 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

hAa?JeOnGwOo? hAajEonGwOo!

{HaJeongwoo}

[all Jeongwoo wanted to do was cuddle with his boyfriend]

stan treasure guys, it's good for your health ;)

+ + +

Haruto sluggishly walked over to a chair in the practice room, music still blaring through the speakers as everyone else continued to practice. He's been practicing since early morning of the previous day, his body slowly giving out on him. Footsteps sounded closer to Haruto, is attention moving over to the pretty tan male standing next to him.

"you okay,hyung?" Jeongwoo softly asked as he took a seat next to the tall Japanese male, his head quickly finding comfort on his shoulder. Haruto nodded his head, his hand sliding onto the youngers thigh. "m'just tired,but don't worry about me." Jeongwoo rolled his eyes before snuggling closer to the Japanese male. "you tell me to not worry about you but you make it so hard not to. You're very troublesome,Hyung." The Young male teased, Haruto scoffing lightly. 

"I'm troublesome? Wow, okay, be that way. We're breaking up, no more Hajeongwoo." Haruto teased, jeongwoo playfully hitting him in return. "you could never break us up! We're the best ship here!" Haruto hummed unsure, Jeongwoo's eyes going wide. 

"You're kidding, right?! You think someone is better than us?! Haruto Watanabe!" Haruto laughed lightly before giving the youngers thigh s firm squeeze.  "relax babes, no one is better than us." Jeongwoo blushed before nodding, letting out a light 'good'.

"when we get home, can we cuddle?" Haruto softly asked, his warm hand finding its way onto the youngers, a cute smile painting both of their lips. 

"I thought you'd never ask."

+ + +

Jeongwoo quickly kicked Jaehyuk out of the room, an excited smile pulled onto his lips as he waited for his boyfriend to come, so they can have their night full of fun. A faint knocking sound filled the room, Jeongwoo let out a quick 'come in' the japanese male entered the room, a smug smile on his face as Jeongwoo threw himself into the elders arms, Jeongwoo's hands quickly cupped the Japanese males face before placing a chaste kiss onto the others lips. 

Haruto laughed lightly before moving his face away from others, a whine falling from his lips. "why'd you move away? I wanna kiss you!" Jeongwoo whined, his arms draping around the tall males neck, Haruto laughed before taking a seat on the bed, seating the younger on his lap. 

"relax, we have the whole night to kiss, let me just hold you for a little." Haruto whispered out softly as he placed his face into the crook of the youngers neck, a satisfied hum falling from his lips. Jeongwoo laughed lightly before lying his head on top of the others.

"i love you, hyung."

"I love you more, woo."

------------------------------------

I thought i'd post a lil something...I hope you enjoyed! I love you all very much! Please be sure to stay safe and healthy! Make  sure to take care of yourself and work hard in school!