[M]ゲマボイ

~Gamer boy~

summerjk13 youngjaesimp mmh,,,,,,,,here it is,,,you-   YOU UNHOLY PEOPLE! 

Top- Yuto[da]

bottom-Kino

Just your average couple making some looooooovvveee~

-------------------------------------------

soft giggles and gasps sounded through the empty shop as the couple fooled around. Yuto held the petite male close, the pretty korean male drawing on the others face. 

"you look so good,babe~" Hyunggu teased as he uncapped another marker from the table before proceeding to draw on his lover. The cool ink of the markers sinked into the japanese males skin, a soft sigh slipped from his lips. Yuto placed his hands under his lovers shirt, quickly tracing at the supple skin. 

"so, what're you drawing on me?" Yuto questions, a string of giggles fell from the other causing Yuto to slightly panic. 

"ggu, what're you drawing~" Yuto whined out in fear as his lover proceeds to do his damage on his face. Hyunggu placed the marker down and flashed a big smile. 

"wow......i'm getting my ass beat-" the sentence alone had Yuto panicking. The japanese male quickly grabbed a mirror and gasped as he saw the damage. poorly drawn figures littered across his face, the additional hearts here and there. It was a mess. 

Hyunggu quickly pulled himself out of the sitting males grasp and ran around the counter, giggles spilling from him. Yuto groaned before standing up and beginning his chase. the squeaks of their shoes on the ground rung in the empty shop as Hyunggu ran away with an evil grin on his face. Yuto quickly caught up to his lover, grabbing hold of his shirt, the younger stopping in a rather, strange position.

Hyunggu was bent over the counter, Yuto standing tall behind him. The younger male looked back and winked at his lover, Yuto flushing at that. "this position seems...hmm....familiar." Hyunggu said with a soft voice, his back arching out, his ass rubbing against the taller males bulge.

"h-hey, stop." Yuto quickly said as he backed away a little, the younger whining in response. 

"baby, cmon~ it's been sooooooo long!" Hyunggu whined out, pushing his ass out more for the elder. Yuto looked at the pretty male cross the counter, his back arched beautifully, his dark locks curled into his eyes, his plump lips slightly ajar. 

"f-fine, but not here,,,,,i don't need Changgu looking back at the video cameras and seeing this." Hyunggu cheered before getting up and quickly racing to get a wet rag. Yuto sighed and grabbed all their belongings before pulling out his keys. 

Hyunggu quickly raced out of the shop, Yuto following behind.[locking it, of course]Yuto quickly clicked the 'unlock' button on the car keys, his lover running to the back seats.