Sneaky Link

Auri•°

Pull up
Pull up
Pull up
Pull up, Pull up, Pull up
Pull up
Yeah

Pull Up
I've been waiting on you all day baby you should just come and pull up
You say these bitches want you baby they don't want you they just using you for your love (for your love)
Oh oooo oh ooh
For your love
Your love
Your love

I was in my room packing my overnight bag that I would need for this weekend while listening to Summerella playing through my speakers.

Tonights the night I sneak the fuck out the house. I asked my mom if I could go to Brooke's but she said no because it's been 3 days since I've been here and her ass been under Lloyd fuckin and some more shit loud as hell and I definitely don't wanna stick around to hear any more. 

Cordell had his little boo come get him about a hour ago and I'm doing the same.

He told our mom he'd be gone for 30 minutes and she actually believed him. It's been a over since he been gone but I already knew he wasn't coming back.

We went over our plans yesterday. Atleast I wasn't in this alone.

As I danced around to the low music I checked the time on my clock.

It was 8:15pm and they should be on their way. I shot Des the address 20 minutes ago so they should almost be here.

I made sure I had my charger, hair products, some Pjs and clothes, and my toiletries. My mom checked on me a hour ago and I was in bed under the covers sleep as far as she was concerned.

I shouldnt have to sneak out when I'm 18 years old but of course I knew my mom would pull this shit of wanting us over just to be under her niggas ass the whole time.

So fuck that I was out and was not coming back. My phone dinged indicating a text.

Des🖤: Bring that ass out 😎

Auri🖤: Say less😉

After my text I turned my music off and grabbed my phone and bag. I grabbed my shoes and my room key and made my way out quietly closing my door and locking it.

I heard my mom and Lloyd once again going at it. Perfect timing because she'd have her mouth too full to be worried about where her kids are at.

I quickly went down the stairs and out the door and locked it. I made my way down the sidewalk and seen head lights flickering on and off. I ran towards the car and hopped in.

"Heeey bitch!" Brooke yelled as soon as I got in.

"Heey girl! Hi Des hi Nigel!" I said speaking to everyone smiling.

"Wassup ma." Des said looking back at me.

"Wah gwan." Nigel asked giving me a head nod.

"I'm so fuckin happy y'all came through, I'm not coming back shit let's get outta here, like now
" I said leaning back.

"Anything for Auri." Brooke said teasing Desmond and making me and Nigel laugh.

"Yeah yeah, so what you ladies want to do for the night?" Des asked as he drove back to their house.

I was a little worried about staying the night because we were taking things slow but Brooke was there so I was fine.

"Eat food and snacks, play some drinking games, go swimming, watch some Netflix." Brooke said making me laugh.