~Chapter Three~

Chastity POV

I couldn't stop it, I kept thinking about Chad's abs, and how he slapped me with that fish... Wait. How did he get it? I need to ask him.

Chad POV

I walked up to my dealer, "You got the goods?"

"I'll get em' later man, send em' through the toilet, like last time."

"They better be in the toilet, or you're going to regret it," I said pushing him against the wall. He shrunk, obviously intimidated.

"Ok man, I promise!"

I smiled, I thought of how I got to jail...

------------------------------------flashback uwu----------------------------------------------

I was in the streets slapping people left and right with fish. Me and Nick ruled the streets, we got this smart Lil nerd to make a fish gun, but then the cops came and I... I killed them all... With my fish gun... It was so cool...

Then the SWAT came and killed my other best friend, Noemi... Me and Nick got caught since I had diarrhea after Noemi died.

Since we were rich, I didn't get put on death row and I was sent to jail for 50 years.

----------------------------------back to present----------------------------------------------

Light's out, and I checked the toilet. Sure enough, there were fishies in the toilet, I smiled. The last time my dealer cheated me he was sent to the infirmary for weeks.

Chastity POV

I ran to Chad, it was lunchtime. I need to know how he got that fish!

"CHAAAD!!" I screamed.

He turned to me.

"H-how did you get the fish!?"

"Oh that... I get them from my dealer."

I stopped. Of course!

"Thank you. I really needed an answer to that." I say, relieved.

"Oh ok, want some of this tuna?"

"Of course!" I say beaming.

I ate the tuna happily, it tasted of fish.

Chad put a finger on my cheek, "You have some tuna on your cheek."

I blush, looking away.

We went to our cells and both slept well. Jail wasn't so bad so far.