Part 2: Road to Vengeance

After Issei's accidental awakening of the boosted gear balance breaker subspecies, his house and the area around it would've been completely destroyed if Mr. Shidou didn't step in just in time to set up a barrier around Issei's house

Mr. Shidou when holding Issei's unconscious body- "Well would you look at that, not only is he talented in magic, he is also in possession of a mid-tier Longinus class sacred gear!"

Irina-"Dad, what's a sacred gear?
Mr Shidou-"I will tell you in due time, Irina. But for now."

3 days later......

Issei woke up in an unfamiliar

Issei-"w-where is th-"
Irina:" ISSEI YOU ARE AWAKE!"
Issei-"oh hey Irina! What happ-"
He got a flashback of what happened

Issei's eyes turned red for a second, then turned back to normal.

Irina-"I-Issei?"
Issei in a slightly demonic voice-" I'm fine Irina."

Issei then walks downstairs with Irina, he then sees Mr and Mrs. Shidou sitting on the couch in the living room

Mr. Shidou-" Smiles Ah, look whose awake."

Issei-"Alright before you ask me, the answer is still no."

Time skip for 3 years brought to you by chibi Issei launching Mr. Shidou into the stratosphere.

For 3 years Issei has been living with Irina's family, and he would be often visited by the pope. Little did Issei and Mr. Shidou know, the reason the church put Issei under Mr. Shidou's care is that the church wanted Issei to be separated from the rest of the devils, but that isn't going to hold our Issei back.

Every single night, Issei sneaks out of the house to practice his sacred gear and magic, and steal every single sacred gears he come across.
And if you want to know what happened to the users.....

Yeah it isn't pretty.
In order for him to hide under the radar, he has to get rid of every single evidence of his existence, like killing any members of the factions that saw him.

One day as he got back from training, as soon as he gets into bed, he passed out.

When he "opened his eyes", he saw a dark sky and erupting volcanoes all around him.
Then....he saw it, a giant black dragon with dark flames surrounding it

he saw it, a giant black dragon with dark flames surrounding it

Imagine a black Ddraig and deep crimson flames

Ddraig-"So, we finally get to meet, son of Zor'ol." "Before we get into the conversation, would you mind explaining why I turned black?"

???-That's because of my influence

???- you see, anyone in the possession of the "Plunderer" is bound to be influenced by it

???- you see, anyone in the possession of the "Plunderer" is bound to be influenced by it. First, the color of their mana would turn black. Second, any magic they cast would be amplified and the color scheme would be black, crimson or both, that includes the sacred gears too.

Ddraig-"......and you are...?"

Sebastian-"Oh pardon me, I am Sebastian, the demon that is sealed inside the 'plunderer'"

Issei-"......am I seriously being left out of the conversation...?"

Sebastian-" oh no no, you are welcome to join. :)"

Issei-"alright.....so, would you mind explaining my Lineage? I know the shidou family and the church are trying to hide something from me."

Sebastian and Ddraig start to explain that Issei is the son of the ex-Maou Zor'ol and that he's a pure blooded devil.

Issei was not surprised l, because the members of the church treated him horribly when they came over to the Shidou's house, and he was even banned to go to the church. It really is no surprise that he is a devil.

Issei-"pfft....ahaha....AHAHAHAHAHA!!! So I'm a devil huh? That explains why they always been acting so suspiciously around me, knowing that I better get a move-on before they have any chance of hunting me down."

Then Issei, Ddraig, and Sebastian discussed his plans for the future and how he should train.

To be continued.....